By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Trolls and fanboys retarded or not?

Do you think they have problems with mental functioning and relating to individuals functional skills in the environment aka are they intellectually disabled or retarded if you will?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

i'm only semi retarded

Well im only mildly retarded

I think I m more perverted than retarded tbh

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I think most of them are "on the spectrum", as the kids say.

Around the Network

Trolls at least know what they're doing and are "in" on the joke.

And having fanboy loyalty shows blindness at worst, not necessarily mental incapacity.

I can have a normal conversation and I fucked one of my teachers so I guess I'm not retarded.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I like to think of Fanboys like sports fan. Of course you want to see your platform succeed and sometimes the stupid ones get carried away. As a predominately PS gamer, it makes me happy to see PS4 do well cause I know it'll have a great future. So I can imagine when someone has invested a lot of money into a platform, they want to do their best to help it succeed. But yes, because of their mild retardation, they end up making things worse a la Sony Defence Force

This is possibly the most offended I've been in a long time.

It's like racism, but against trolls. Trollism, so to speak.

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
I think I m more perverted than retarded what

What is going on in the gif in your sig? I see some guy walking in watching some girls play keep-a-way with what looks like a handkerchief.  Or is it something else?