By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One Titanfall bundle Amazon rankings

mutantclown said:
Mr Puggsly said:
Nice, those who were waiting for Titanfall before buying a X1 are going to jump on this like flies on shit.

Oh don't be so literal. 

This isn't the Knack bundle.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

Kinda sucks if you recently bought an XB1.

I should have clarified.

I was talking about Titanfall, not the Xbox One

DakonBlackblade said:

Theres no way in hell its gona do 500k.

The real question is how many ppl who werent gona buy an XOne for Titanfall launch before the bundle changed theyre minds and decided to buy the console now. Thats the number that realy matters and only if its a sizeable number this strategy will be sucessfull. I think a fair amount of ppl where in the fence and will change theyre minds and buy a XOne now with this bundle but the number wont be colossal specialy in the USA where the price of entry is still the same (ye it has more value but its still 499).

Will there be an Infamous Second son bundle ? Will be interesting to see how Sony reacts to this move by MS. Even tough Sony doesnt need it at all if they were to bundle Second Son for free, at least for a limited amount of PS4s the PS4 hype would reach cataclysmic levels.

Just make sure you hype beasts go buy Infamous this time around. You guys hyped the franchise massively (unlike this time around) the previous times and never put your money where your mouth were.

Goatseye said:
DakonBlackblade said:

Theres no way in hell its gona do 500k.

The real question is how many ppl who werent gona buy an XOne for Titanfall launch before the bundle changed theyre minds and decided to buy the console now. Thats the number that realy matters and only if its a sizeable number this strategy will be sucessfull. I think a fair amount of ppl where in the fence and will change theyre minds and buy a XOne now with this bundle but the number wont be colossal specialy in the USA where the price of entry is still the same (ye it has more value but its still 499).

Will there be an Infamous Second son bundle ? Will be interesting to see how Sony reacts to this move by MS. Even tough Sony doesnt need it at all if they were to bundle Second Son for free, at least for a limited amount of PS4s the PS4 hype would reach cataclysmic levels.

Just make sure you hype beasts go buy Infamous this time around. You guys hyped the franchise massively (unlike this time around) the previous times and never put your money where your mouth were.

The game is not a FPS nor an open world game with little to no story (insert GTA franchise and Elder Scrolls here) therefore it doesnt sell well sadly. Either way I bought mine and loved it.

And also who exactly is "you guys" ? I own a PS4 a WiiU a 3DS a Vita and the onyl reason I dont have a XBone is cause it hasnt released any exclusives of my taste (if you didnt get the hint I hate FPS games) Ill inevitably buy one later on the gen, so Im not too sure who "you guys" are suposed to be.

Around the Network
DakonBlackblade said:

The game is not a FPS nor an open world game with little to no story (insert GTA franchise and Elder Scrolls here) therefore it doesnt sell well sadly. Either way I bought mine and loved it.

And also who exactly is "you guys" ? I own a PS4 a WiiU a 3DS a Vita and the onyl reason I dont have a XBone is cause it hasnt released any exclusives of my taste (if you didnt get the hint I hate FPS games) Ill inevitably buy one later on the gen, so Im not too sure who "you guys" are suposed to be.

Titanfall haters and I know you've seen the threads playing down anything Xbx or Titanfall.

Anyway, why would you hate a genre that you don't play? I don't hate JRPG, I don't play it but I don't bemoan at every chance I get about how I dont like it.

Goatseye said:
DakonBlackblade said:

Titanfall haters and I know you've seen the threads playing down anything Xbx or Titanfall.

Anyway, why would you hate a genre that you don't play? I don't hate JRPG, I don't play it but I don't bemoan at every chance I get about how I dont like it.

Well I dont play it cause i hate it, Ive played it at one point and hated it. I oftenly give FPS games second chances, on PS4 launch for instance I got Kilzone right after beating AS4 Blackflag and I still havent finished the game cause I hate it. Its the first person view more than the shooting realy, I like 3rd person shooters a lot, the first person view seans retarded to me, like if the characters eyes are actualy in his stomach not his head, and why in the world cant I see my noze, my mouth, my arms, legs and other body parts when changing view angles like first person view actualy is. I end up feeling Im playing a disenbodied gun and that puts me off.

Anyway the whole first person view matter aside, Im not downplaying anythign I just feel ppl are acting like Titanfall is the second coming of Jesus and itll sell 1 billion Xbones per second the moment its released, its very similar to the Mario Kart and Smash Bros will sell WiiUs like theres no tomorrow crowd. The game will move XOnes but MS needs to change a lot of stuf to realy increase the consoles sales in a sustainable fashion, if theyre actualy moving towards a price cut with the whole bundling for free of Titanfall then its definetly a step in the right way.

Standby for TitanFall.

I wonder how much MS is paying EA for this. Regardless this is the best possible deal for XB1 to increase its userbase.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

DakonBlackblade said:

Well I dont play it cause i hate it, Ive played it at one point and hated it. I oftenly give FPS games second chances, on PS4 launch for instance I got Kilzone right after beating AS4 Blackflag and I still havent finished the game cause I hate it. Its the first person view more than the shooting realy, I like 3rd person shooters a lot, the first person view seans retarded to me, like if the characters eyes are actualy in his stomach not his head, and why in the world cant I see my noze, my mouth, my arms, legs and other body parts when changing view angles like first person view actualy is. I end up feeling Im playing a disenbodied gun and that puts me off.

Anyway the whole first person view matter aside, Im not downplaying anythign I just feel ppl are acting like Titanfall is the second coming of Jesus and itll sell 1 billion Xbones per second the moment its released, its very similar to the Mario Kart and Smash Bros will sell WiiUs like theres no tomorrow crowd. The game will move XOnes but MS needs to change a lot of stuf to realy increase the consoles sales in a sustainable fashion, if theyre actualy moving towards a price cut with the whole bundling for free of Titanfall then its definetly a step in the right way.

Why be mad at others happiness?

Wasn't The Last of Us hyped like that? Uncharted series?
I feel that Sony crowd can't see anybody happy but themselves. TLOU is considered by many the greatest game ever, I hardly consider it the best game in the last gen.

If Xbox owners think Titanfall is the second coming of Jesus, they might have reason for that. Meanwhile you guys are looking forward to Infamous also.