By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One Titanfall bundle Amazon rankings

there is more than 1000 available on amazon US and UK. thats interesting

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
JoeTheBro said:
shikamaru317 said:
JoeTheBro said:
Oh man it's going to be big. Heck PS4 isn't even in the top 11.

PS4 is out of stock right now. It'll be interesting to see which one takes the top spot after it comes back in stock.

If the PS4 wasn't in stock, how did it bump up to 11?

Exactly.

I've been watching Amazon pretty closely recently. PS4 came in stock about a week ago, presumably one last restock before Sony put all effort towards their Japan launch. While it was in stock it stayed in the top few spots. Then it sold out and slowly started dropping, with reseller's private storefronts and used sales keeping it boosted. PS4 was at #12 earlier today, while the $10 Xbox gift card was at #11, then they traded places. That's why the PS4 gained a spot, because sales for the $10 Xbox gift card dropped some. 

I'm just having fun. I know PS4 is sold out.

selnor1983 said:
Xenostar said:
jlmurph2 said:
^^ considering the only thing different about these bundles are the digital Titanfall preload and a new box I'd say there's a good amount available

yeah i doubt its even a new box just a sleeve to go round existing stock

I got a black box. Was that day 1 editionn only?

yes

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Goatseye said:

But check this out:

lucidium said:
Sooo brief spike in sales for Xbox one will be eaten by brief spike in ps4 from JP launch.

I guess he's very happy to see other gamers satisfied with their console momentum. Not that I care that much but juvenile attitudes always rubbs me the wrong way.

I am merely pointing out the most likely outcome based on the timing of this re-price.

I am not however, happy to see early pre-orderers and early adopters basically get shafted out of not only a cheaper console, but a free copy of the game.

Hell if i had bought my Xbox One in the UK at launch (I didn't, Bought mine in Canada), I would have been pissed.

lucidium said:

I am merely pointing out the most likely outcome based on the timing of this re-price.

I am not however, happy to see early pre-orderers and early adopters basically get shafted out of not only a cheaper console, but a free copy of the game.

Hell if i had bought my Xbox One in the UK at launch (I didn't, Bought mine in Canada), I would have been pissed.

Isn't that what happens with cars? Games? Fifa 2 months ago was $59.99, today $39.99 should I be enraged?

C'mon man no X1 owners are pissed but who doesn't own it. Check Xbox Nation and tell me who's pissed?

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
lucidium said:

Isn't that what happens with cars? Games? Fifa 2 months ago was $59.99, today $39.99 should I be enraged?

C'mon man no X1 owners are pissed but who doesn't own it. Check Xbox Nation and tell me who's pissed?

Games are very much a time based thing (when theyre not the latest they drop), and cars a model based degredation on pricing, feel free to name one game that has dropped (officially) in price while still in its launch month, or one car that dropped in price within 6 months of launching, without "becoming an old/obsolete" version being a cause.

Go on, i'll wait.

lucidium said:

Games are very much a time based thing (when theyre not the latest they drop), and cars a model based degredation on pricing, feel free to name one game that has dropped (officially) in price while still in its launch month, or one car that dropped in price within 6 months of launching, without "becoming an old/obsolete" version being a cause.

Go on, i'll wait.

Are you trying to say that X1 has become old and obsolete? Cool.

Where you're from?

Why are they selling it $60 separately? Isn't the game MP only? O_O

Edit: The game will move hardware and it was a sure thing, those who thought it wouldn't were just delusional.

4k1x3r said:

Why are they selling it $60 separately? Isn't the game MP only? O_O

Edit: The game will move hardware and it was a sure thing, those who thought it wouldn't were just delusional.

Multiple Single Online Player.

Months of fun basically.

Goatseye said:
lucidium said:

Go on, i'll wait.

Are you trying to say that X1 has become old and obsolete? Cool.

Where you're from?

Reading is fun, you should try it some time.