By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One Titanfall bundle Amazon rankings

Goatseye said:

First, I don't believe you are a X1 owner.

Lots of drivel.

Oh wow, ya really went there.

I'm one of the very few people in Japan that has one, (that fact isn't going to change even if its officially launched here).

But yeah, hold on a minute while I pay the $100 plus to ship it back to Canada to return it, right? *rolls eyes*

Around the Network
lucidium said:

Oh wow, ya really went there.

I'm one of the very few people in Japan that has one, (that fact isn't going to change even if its officially launched here).

But yeah, hold on a minute while I pay the $100 plus to ship it back to Canada to return it, right? *rolls eyes*

Your friend must be very patient with you buddy. Chill out man.

I'm stubborn don't try to convince me.

shikamaru317 said:

#7 on Amazon

#5 on Amazon UK

#4 on Amazon Canada

Enters Amazon Germany at #113

Enters Amazon France at #203

Enters Amazon Spain at #410

no kidding who would buy the X1 at 499.99 instead of the bundle at the same price?

Awesome! Titanfall is coming at the right time too, since the X1 needs a big seller desperately.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Just so everyone's clear on this, as of right now this bundle is only going towards Titanfall pre-orders. Not going to XB1 hardware sales until March 11th.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
Just so everyone's clear on this, as of right now this bundle is only going towards Titanfall pre-orders. Not going to XB1 hardware sales until March 11th.

Well they call it a pre-order for a reason.

JoeTheBro said:
jlmurph2 said:

I know, its just that we'll have the obvious "Oh looks like the Titanfall Xbox One is bombing" when the hardware charts come out for this week.

jlmurph2 said:
JoeTheBro said:
jlmurph2 said:

I know, its just that we'll have the obvious "Oh looks like the Titanfall Xbox One is bombing" when the hardware charts come out for this week.

The numbers for the next few weeks should be really low. The lower the better actually. It shows people know the bundle exist and think it's worth waiting a few weeks for.

shikamaru317 said:
jlmurph2 said:
JoeTheBro said:
jlmurph2 said:

Yeah, Xbox One hardware numbers are going to look pretty bad for the last week of February and first week of March. But then the 2nd week of March is going to be huge.

Yeah, the calm before the storm of Titanfall.

JoeTheBro said:
jlmurph2 said:
JoeTheBro said:
jlmurph2 said:

The numbers for the next few weeks should be really low. The lower the better actually. It shows people know the bundle exist and think it's worth waiting a few weeks for.

Exactly