By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One Titanfall bundle Amazon rankings

I'm more interested in what numbers it will do in europe. Right now I don't think there are a lot of "casual" gamers (the people who are the reason for strong call of duty sales) who know what titanfall is. At least none of my "casual" gamer buddies knew what I was talking about when I told them that I was playing the beta

Around the Network

The bickering back and forth in this thread (both sides) xD Congrats guys, you all look like children xD

@Op - Nice to see but Amazon is only one retailer. TitanFall was already going to push some consoles and im sure the bundle and price cut will help out further but id prefer an official price cut outside of the UK for longterm sales rather than a few weeks boost.

JayWood2010 said:
The bickering back and forth in this thread (both sides) xD Congrats guys, you all look like children xD

@Op - Nice to see but Amazon is only one retailer. TitanFall was already going to push some consoles and im sure the bundle and price cut will help out further but id prefer an official price cut outside of the UK for longterm sales rather than a few weeks boost.

Gamestop has put out E-mails for it now and MS Store still has them for pre-order too. Amazon is just the one that we can see now.

jlmurph2 said:

Gamestop has put out E-mails for it now and MS Store still has them for pre-order too. Amazon is just the one that we can see now.

Im sure it will do good, but there is 12 months in a year and TitanFall is only new for so long.  I wouldnt be asking for a price cut if it wasnt for Uk getting one.  If UK gets one you might as well do it WW.

lucidium said:

Owning two consoles doesnt necessarily mean youre being objective. I dont agree with Goat either but ive noticed you in numerous threads by this point with a Anti-MSFT and Pro-Sony attitude.  You like sony more, and that is fine but try and be repectful at least.  This certaintly isnt a comment that is even needed http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6097295

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

Because commenting on it and calling people children is so much more mature right?

shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Im sure it will do good, but there is 12 months in a year and TitanFall is only new for so long.  I wouldnt be asking for a price cut if it wasnt for Uk getting one.  If UK gets one you might as well do it WW.

Hopefully they're testing the waters with the UK price cut. If it causes a significant boost in baseline sales in the UK after the Titanfall boost is over, then they'll hopefully drop the price in other countries as well. 

Wouldnt it be better to do it while releasing TF though?  I mean their wont be a time until after E3 that the hype will be any higher.

Kinect Sports Rivals has the potential to be a big seller but that will most likely be a holiday blockbuster when parents are buying the console.  

lucidium said:
JayWood2010 said:

Because commenting on it and calling people children is so much more mature right?

Well im certainly not going to argue about two plastic boxes trying to make one look better than the other(especially in a thread only talking about one).  Ill leave that to you and the others contributing to it.  Sure you can say im immature though, youre free to do so

JayWood2010 said:
lucidium said:
JayWood2010 said:

Well im certainly not going to argue about two plastic boxes trying to make one look better than the other.  Ill leave that to you and the others contributing to it.  Sure you can say im immature though, youre free to do so

I've really no need to, your actions are transparent enough as it is.

lucidium said:
JayWood2010 said:

I've really no need to, your actions are transparent enough as it is.

Sorry that i was being so incredibly obvios with my immature fanboyism.  I'm deeply sorry......