By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One Titanfall bundle Amazon rankings

JayWood2010 said:
lucidium said:
JayWood2010 said:

I've really no need to, your actions are transparent enough as it is.

Sorry that i was being so incredibly obvios with my immature fanboyism.  I'm deeply sorry......

Applogy accepted, now buy the PC version of titanfall so we can play.

Around the Network
lucidium said:
JayWood2010 said:
lucidium said:
JayWood2010 said:

For me Controller > M/KB for online shooters.  More of a comfort thing for me.

JayWood2010 said:
lucidium said:

For me Controller > M/KB for online shooters.  More of a comfort thing for me.

Xbox 360 controller works natively with the game, as will the xbox one controller once the drivers are released.

shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Speaking of Kinect Sports Rivals, hopefully they'll do a similar bundle for it, would be a great way to win over some of the casuals who bought the original Kinect. 

They may not bundle it right away but im betting it is bundled during the holidays at least.  MSFT and sony always at least has one bundle every holiday so im betting MSFT does Kinect Sports Rivals and Forza 5 while Sony does InFamous and Driveclub.  Infamous and forza is usually bundled so that makes sense to me

lucidium said:
JayWood2010 said:

Xbox 360 controller works natively with the game, as will the xbox one controller once the drivers are released.

Im fine with controllers on SP PC but when it comes to MP they are far too outclassed agains M/KB.  So if i did use a controller on TF PC i'd get destroyed lol

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
lucidium said:
JayWood2010 said:

Im fine with controllers on SP PC but when it comes to MP they are far too outclassed agains M/KB.  So if i did use a controller on TF PC i'd get destroyed lol

I used a modded dualshock 4 driver during PC beta, all the buttons mapped out as though they were 360 buttons then the touchpad i bound to shadowplay with left side touch for manual, right side touch for shadow mode, really hope they go with a new engine for the next game though, doesnt show too badly on xbox one but on a high end pc the old engine (even with all the mods they made to it) still shows its age pretty starkly in many areas.

A multiplayer filter for PC version to filter input types would solve the issue you are talking about, and would be very easy to implament.

lucidium said:
JayWood2010 said:

, really hope they go with a new engine for the next game though, doesnt show too badly on xbox one but on a high end pc the old engine (even with all the mods they made to it) still shows its age pretty starkly in many areas.

Yeah it certainly isnt the prettiest game by any standards.  I actually always thought it was pretty ugly to be completely honest, but the gameplay is amazing which is why ive always looked forward to it.  Playing it in person it looked better than what i thought it would but yeah it still isnt pretty lol  Given that it is a small team currently, i dont blame them for going with source but yeah i'd agree,id like to see them use a different engine in TF2. 

Dare I say it, I think the Xbox One version would actually benefit more if they dropped it to 720p (both performance wise and visually), then aim for 1080p/60 for 2.

So now its obvious that the Titanfall preorders will easily be over 400k US right?

shikamaru317 said:
jlmurph2 said:
So now its obvious that the Titanfall preorders will easily be over 400k US right?

Definitely, assuming that this bundle's preorders are added to Titanfall's preorders. 

Don't see why not.