By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One Titanfall bundle Amazon rankings

Goatseye said:
DakonBlackblade said:

Well I dont play it cause i hate it, Ive played it at one point and hated it. I oftenly give FPS games second chances, on PS4 launch for instance I got Kilzone right after beating AS4 Blackflag and I still havent finished the game cause I hate it. Its the first person view more than the shooting realy, I like 3rd person shooters a lot, the first person view seans retarded to me, like if the characters eyes are actualy in his stomach not his head, and why in the world cant I see my noze, my mouth, my arms, legs and other body parts when changing view angles like first person view actualy is. I end up feeling Im playing a disenbodied gun and that puts me off.

Anyway the whole first person view matter aside, Im not downplaying anythign I just feel ppl are acting like Titanfall is the second coming of Jesus and itll sell 1 billion Xbones per second the moment its released, its very similar to the Mario Kart and Smash Bros will sell WiiUs like theres no tomorrow crowd. The game will move XOnes but MS needs to change a lot of stuf to realy increase the consoles sales in a sustainable fashion, if theyre actualy moving towards a price cut with the whole bundling for free of Titanfall then its definetly a step in the right way.

Why be mad at others happiness?

Wasn't The Last of Us hyped like that? Uncharted series?
I feel that Sony crowd can't see anybody happy but themselves. TLOU is considered by many the greatest game ever, I hardly consider it the best game in the last gen.

If Xbox owners think Titanfall is the second coming of Jesus, they might have reason for that. Meanwhile you guys are looking forward to Infamous also.

TLOU albeit a great game (and the Uncharted series) didnt realy push console sales either, it boosted it for a little while then it was gone. Im not gona coment Second Son cause it doesnt realy matter since PS4s will be out of stock anyway, so Im gona go and say the Order wont sell throngs of systens either, or Uncharted 4 when it launches.

Ppl created this mythic beast that is a system seller game when in reality that doesnt exist, what actualy exists are sytem sellers librarys, its never the work of 1 game, and on that regard we could definetly say the XOne has a pretty solid one, specialy with the adition of Titanfall. The problems with the low sales of the console are entirely unrelated to games and MS need to fix those issues to sell systems, no amount of Titanfalls will change that and I repeat, the free game on the bundle is a good step on the right direction.

Around the Network

Sooo brief spike in sales for Xbox one will be eaten by brief spike in ps4 from JP launch.

DakonBlackblade said:
Goatseye said:
DakonBlackblade said:

Well I dont play it cause i hate it, Ive played it at one point and hated it. I oftenly give FPS games second chances, on PS4 launch for instance I got Kilzone right after beating AS4 Blackflag and I still havent finished the game cause I hate it. Its the first person view more than the shooting realy, I like 3rd person shooters a lot, the first person view seans retarded to me, like if the characters eyes are actualy in his stomach not his head, and why in the world cant I see my noze, my mouth, my arms, legs and other body parts when changing view angles like first person view actualy is. I end up feeling Im playing a disenbodied gun and that puts me off.

Anyway the whole first person view matter aside, Im not downplaying anythign I just feel ppl are acting like Titanfall is the second coming of Jesus and itll sell 1 billion Xbones per second the moment its released, its very similar to the Mario Kart and Smash Bros will sell WiiUs like theres no tomorrow crowd. The game will move XOnes but MS needs to change a lot of stuf to realy increase the consoles sales in a sustainable fashion, if theyre actualy moving towards a price cut with the whole bundling for free of Titanfall then its definetly a step in the right way.

I feel that Sony crowd can't see anybody happy but themselves. TLOU is considered by many the greatest game ever, I hardly consider it the best game in the last gen.

If Xbox owners think Titanfall is the second coming of Jesus, they might have reason for that. Meanwhile you guys are looking forward to Infamous also.

TLOU albeit a great game (and the Uncharted series) didnt realy push console sales either, it boosted it for a little while then it was gone. Im not gona coment Second Son cause it doesnt realy matter since PS4s will be out of stock anyway, so Im gona go and say the Order wont sell throngs of systens either, or Uncharted 4 when it launches.

Ppl created this mythic beast that is a system seller game when in reality that doesnt exist, what actualy exists are sytem sellers library and on that regard we could definetly say the XOne has a pretty solid one, specialy with the adition of Titanfall. The problems with the low sales of the console are entirely unrelated to games and MS need to fix those issues to sell systems, no amount of Titanfalls will change that and I repeat, the free game on the bundle is a good step on the right direction.

This, i want to also add the price cut and future price cuts is/will be  a good step forward for MS and Xbox one.

Praise the One.

lucidium said:
Sooo brief spike in sales for Xbox one will be eaten by brief spike in ps4 from JP launch.

This would be ideal for Sony, hoepfully the launch can negate Titanfall.  America is going to be really interesting.

Goatseye said:
DakonBlackblade said:

lol you? ha ha ha ha ha 

im shocked

”The environment where PlayStation wins is best for this industry” (Jack Tretton, 2009)

Around the Network
DakonBlackblade said:
Goatseye said:

Ppl created this mythic beast that is a system seller game when in reality that doesnt exist, what actualy exists are sytem sellers librarys, its never the work of 1 game, and on that regard we could definetly say the XOne has a pretty solid one, specialy with the adition of Titanfall. The problems with the low sales of the console are entirely unrelated to games and MS need to fix those issues to sell systems, no amount of Titanfalls will change that and I repeat, the free game on the bundle is a good step on the right direction.

I agree with you.

But check this out:

lucidium said:

I guess he's very happy to see other gamers satisfied with their console momentum. Not that I care that much but juvenile attitudes always rubbs me the wrong way.

Number 5 in Amazon.UK!

http://www.google.es/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2FBest-Sellers-PC-Video-Games%2Fzgbs%2Fvideogames&ei=zfQLU4mZJMvY7AaD9oCAAw&usg=AFQjCNHcb1ApjiOhZRK5Jq8T31KIIJeT3g&sig2=DDTzQ65Kb0EiX1MVjG35ig

Interesting how Titanfall itself is on top spot both on USA and UK, ppl are rushing to buy the XOne bundle and I guess that made everyone else decide to rush and buy theyre Titanfall copies for whatever reason hehe.

Xenostar said:
jlmurph2 said:
^^ considering the only thing different about these bundles are the digital Titanfall preload and a new box I'd say there's a good amount available

yeah i doubt its even a new box just a sleeve to go round existing stock

I got a black box. Was that day 1 editionn only?

shikamaru317 said:
JoeTheBro said:
Oh man it's going to be big. Heck PS4 isn't even in the top 11.

PS4 is out of stock right now. It'll be interesting to see which one takes the top spot after it comes back in stock.

If the PS4 wasn't in stock, how did it bump up to 11?

Exactly.