By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles - are you picking it up?

Anybody planning on purchasing TOS Chronicles? Standard or collectors?

Around the Network

Yes, because it was by far and still is by far my favourite Tales Game. Given I want to give more money to not have the 2nd Tales game on the Disc.....:P

I for one have been hyped for this since it was announced. Probably wont start it until I finished my current playthrough in Ni no Kuni though.

Not immediately, going to wait for it to drop in price like I am for Xillia right now. Will eventually make sure I get all 5 Tales games on PS3 though

Got into the Tales series about 2 years ago, favorite JRPG series right now. Looking forward to it.

Around the Network
Acevil said:

Yes, because it was by far and still is by far my favourite Tales Game. Given I want to give more money to not have the 2nd Tales game on the Disc.....:P

Second game is Dawn of The New World right?  Is it not any good?

celador said:
Acevil said:

Second game is Dawn of The New World right?  Is it not any good?

Not that it isn't good, it sort of ruins all the original characters.....besides Zelos and Lloyd...and they sort of ruin Lloyd as well.

I can't say why, or it will be a spoiler

hellz yeah!! got the collector's editon!!!

Picking this up bright and early tomorrow. :)

Have the CE also pre-ordered. Cant wait to get it and play non stop.