By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles - are you picking it up?

Wright said:

I'd love to get this, but unfortunately, Bamco thinks that Vesperia is more than enough for 360 owners...

If you wanted more all you had to do was import 300k copies from Japan so it looked like Japan would buy Tales on 360 =P

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
Wright said:

I'd love to get this, but unfortunately, Bamco thinks that Vesperia is more than enough for 360 owners...

If you wanted more all you had to do was import 300k copies from Japan so it looked like Japan would buy Tales on 360 =P

What I'm really wondering is why they don't put an HD remaster on the 360 as well. I am not asking for main entries at this point (See: Xillia, Zestiria), but c'mon. Vesperia on 360 sold what, 500k? Still a good fanbase on which you can profit I'd say! D:

Wright said:
ktay95 said:
Wright said:

What I'm really wondering is why they don't put an HD remaster on the 360 as well. I am not asking for main entries at this point (See: Xillia, Zestiria), but c'mon. Vesperia on 360 sold what, 500k? Still a good fanbase on which you can profit I'd say! D:

Yeah no, if you cant even get SQEX HD Remasters you cant expect it from smaller series. Seriously No KH1.5 or 2.5 and yet they will expect you to buy KH3

edit: if anything its WiiU owners being screwed. Its 2 Nintendo console games being remastered for PS3

anybody pick up their copy yet? my collectors is sitting beautifully upon my shelf.

KingWithNoKrown said:
anybody pick up their copy yet? my collectors is sitting beautifully upon my shelf.

Yep! Bought mine this morning and have already played a few hours! I exploded with all the juices of my body just from playing this game! And might I add that this is one of the best collector's edition's I have ever bought. Beautiful packaging filled with excellent goodies! Sooooooo good! Tales is #1!

Around the Network

I have 5 Collector's Editions coming in the mail.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
I have 5 Collector's Editions coming in the mail.

You gonna sell them to international buyers? I'm guilty of that too but with Lightning Returns CE. It's crazy how much they sold for.

Nope. I don't play games that run less than 1080p@60fps.

Eventually, but since I own Symphonia it will be when it's cheaper.

Yes, I never played the original. This is my chance!:D