By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tales Of Symphonia Chronicles - are you picking it up?

NintendoPie said:
It's like Soriku has Spidey Senses for threads that have anything to do with Tales. Creepy!

Could it be that you mean that he's unique in his ability to read?

Around the Network

Got 2 CE pre-ordered! That's how ready I am.

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

I'd love to get this, but unfortunately, Bamco thinks that Vesperia is more than enough for 360 owners...

Xen said:

That's useful, but I'm saying that when he's eating dinner he gets shivers. Those are his Tales Senses kickin' in.

NintendoPie said:
Xen said:

That's useful, but I'm saying that when he's eating dinner he gets shivers. Those are his Tales Senses kickin' in.

Pretty horrible to be him, I like peace when I'm eating dinner.

Around the Network

I still have Xillia to play, so I'll pick it up around Black Friday like I did with Graces f & Xillia. Graces f was good (gameplay at least), but the story was pretty cliche which is something I dislike about the Tales of series.

My Target was selling Tales of Symphonia since last week; had no idea its actual release date was tomorrow.

Yes baby!

Wright said:

I'd love to get this, but unfortunately, Bamco thinks that Vesperia is more than enough for 360 owners...

well at least 360 owners got the best tales game :P

Soriku said:
Xen said:
NintendoPie said:
Xen said:

Pretty horrible to be him, I like peace when I'm eating dinner.

When I'm eating I'm browsing anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter?

Depending on what you're browsing, it is anywhere between peaceful and not so much

Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep! Pre-ordered Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collector's Edition the first day possible and picking it up tomorrow morning, then playing it for the rest of the day! Can't wait! Super excited!