By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dispelling the myth: Vita haz no gaemz (24+ beg to differ) [challenging the boundaries of what counts as a "game"!]

MikeRox said:
tiffac said:
This thread is like saying "I have more Vita games than you" to the rest of us Vita owners hahahahaha xD

It's not even 50% of my physical Vita collection :p

You're clearly letting the team down! :D

Ouch! Hahahaha

Well I'm trying to get my hands on Dagonranpa but the retailers near my location is sold out. I will have to venture further to find my games. lol!

I could go digital but the PSN cards are more expensive here for some reason -_-

Around the Network
MikeRox said:

Well, nice list. Still, I can present an even bigger list of games I own for WiiU (unnily enough I own some of the games you present here for the WiiU). Still I wouldn't claim that the WiiU has a good library of games.

You have choosen some good games by the way. Rayman Legends, Muramasa or Virtues Last Reward are pretty good games. If you like Virtues Last Reward, you also should try the predecessor 999.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:

Well, nice list. Still, I can present an even bigger list of games I own for WiiU (unnily enough I own some of the games you present here for the WiiU). Still I wouldn't claim that the WiiU has a good library of games.

You have choosen some good games by the way. Rayman Legends, Muramasa or Virtues Last Reward are pretty good games. If you like Virtues Last Reward, you also should try the predecessor 999.

Thanks, I tried to pick out a varied selection covering multiple genres rather than just throwing everything out. A big factor for me with the multi platform stuff is I have a 1 and a half hour each way commute to and from work. So the likes of NFS and FIFA, although you can get them on other consoles, are by far the best way of experiencing those genres on the move (I hate gyro controls on racing games and 3DS just hasn't really had any decent racers bar Mario Kart 7 and Ridge Racer 3D).

As for 999, yeah I'd never heard of it before Virtue's Last Reward, probably because it never got released in Europe. It's normal DS though isn't it? So there won't be a region lock. I'll have to bear it in mind. Busy with Danganronpa at the moment though which is another similar style game. So far I'm actually preferring it.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:

As for 999, yeah I'd never heard of it before Virtue's Last Reward, probably because it never got released in Europe. It's normal DS though isn't it? So there won't be a region lock.

Yes, normal DS, no region lock. I'm from europe too and have no problems playing the game.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Excellent, Will have an import-me-do on that one at some point :D

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Nice collection. I went with the 3ds as I saw a brighter future for that system, and personally I took the right system. As I don't have time for both I would only buy a Vita if there wasa couple exlusive games that I just couldn't miss out on. Like a skyrim or whatever. I'm probably not alone. But it seems like the owners are enjoing it, so thats great! Got to say, love the hardware, but still, the software isn't selling me on the system, and neither is Sonys (IMO) lackluster support of it.

This post seemed at bit too negative, but it's what I call constructive critisism. :P

So much physical Games!! I am a "Graphics man" that is why PS vita will stay my only ONE Option for Handheld!!!

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart