By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you feel the need to %100 every game?

Only games I really enjoy.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Most people seem to be in line with the way I think.I thought it would be the opposite.

If I am enjoying the game, then yes I will try to 100%. However, I don't 100% for the sake of doing it. If I am bored with the game after completely story then I'll move on to the next one.

Only if I love the game.

Depends on what you mean.

Do you mean 100% as in all the trophies? Then no i dont.

If you mean 100% of playing the game content? Then yes.

I am compulsive about playing everything a game has to offer if i like the game. Trophies/achievements are just dumb though. So i dont care about those. Things like "kill 2 enemies while holding yourself upside down with a thumb" dont really interest me. Thats not fun.

Around the Network

Depends on the game. Games where you get the full experience of what the game is supposed to be by 100%ing it, definitely (999, Virtue's Last Reward are both examples).

I try to do 100% if I really like the game, and the requirements are not stupid. I liked GTA5, but it was stupid to try to go for a 100% (either game content or the trophies, it is the same thing apart from the multiplayer in this case). There are just too many games to play and only a few games are worth hundreds of hours.

Yes and no, since that depends on the game.
GTA IV 100% was a huge pain in the ass, but I did it in the end. Dead Rising 2 also took me a lot of time but it was easier. The Binding Of Isaac was totally worth it though, the game is "holy nuts epic" fun and I loved trying out all the items and getting weird combinations.
Tried to 100% Super Meat Boy but Dark World was too painful at times, so I eventually gave up.

I do the games I absolutely adore and that are not too time consuming :)

It depends on teh achievements or trophies for a particular game. If its tiem consuming then nope and vice versa. Also it depends on teh game being played. If i really love the game ,, thne i will get all the achievements or trophies.