By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you feel the need to %100 every game?

To tell the truth I like "endless" games better.

Around the Network

Not really.

PS2|Wii|DS lite|3DS XL|PSP|Android

If the 100% involves the single player campaign only, generally yes. If it's MP related, I couldn't care less.

naruball said:
NobleTeam360 said:
I only try to do 100% in JRPG and WRPG games. Everything else I could care less about 100%

So you care a little? I take it you do 70%, but wish you could control yourself enough to do 50% instead? Is that how it works?

As for me, I only try to get all trophies/do everything only when a game is exceptional/ really fun. Then again, trying to get the trophies usually sucks all the fun out of a game. I wish I could care less too.  

No, when it comes to other genres trying to 100% them doesn't cross my mind. 

Edit: Unless the acievements are really easy. For example Call of Duty has easy achievements overall. 

Only if I really liked the game. I will not do unnecessary stuff like do online mp and defuse 1000 bombs when the main point of the multiplayer is to kill the other players.

Around the Network

Rare game that I do it. Majority of titles I am perfectly content to just beat the main story. This is due to limited time to game with job and life and all. I just hope I can get my backlog cleared out in next year.

I don't bother anymore but there was a time for a short while that I tried to get all the achievements. Achievements can get very addicting...

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

No but if it's a game I really love I'll usually try to get 100% on it

Well it depends. I usually like to complete games 100%, but open world games are the hardest to do that with. Like really, can you imagine trying to do that for Skyrim? I mean people have done it, but that's an absurd amount of content. But yes, even with open worlds, if there's an easily definable point of 100% completion, I try to get there.

Not anymore I would like to though