By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Infamous on PS Vita, Good Idea?

What will Sony do in regards to PS Vita

New game for the platform 44 72.13%

Port of Second Son 2 3.28%

Port of PS3 Infamous Games 8 13.11%

Not Infamous Games at all 7 11.48%

Total:61

I dont think it would be able to handle the game running at a respectable level, so no.

Around the Network

No, I honestly think they should spend the money on better things. They should spend their money making sure that JRPG's get a western port, rather than sacrificing studios to create the next big flop on the vita.

Cloud1989 said:
The Vita is comparable in power to the PS3, so those ports could look and play really well...but the PS4 is a lot more powerful...so Second Son would probably look so vastly inferior to its big brother version that portability won't matter...and people will likely tease the Vita for it.

I think the best thing to do is have a Infamous 1&2 collector thing come out a couple months before a Vita only version. They should make sure the Vita only one is better than 1&2 (duh), and it should focus more on the sandbox explore the city aspect than graphics.

The proper way to handle this is to take the Vita's capabilities in mind. It doesn't have to look as good as PS4 version of game. Make it a prequel/side story from Second Son. Make the graphics a really polished version of Seattle but Cell Shaded. Allow many of the same abilities but with new ways to manipulate them like with touch. Have it loosely tie into Second Son 2.

I think that would be sure fire gold. I would buy it in a heartbeat. I'm a huge fan anyway so.....yea.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Just by second son for ps4 and use remote play...

Not the worst idea, but the best idea for PS Vita is GTA and GT(and tons of other games, of course), all price cuts are done, it's already cost $99 for TV and $199 for portable, nothing to cut for at least 2 years, ps3 should remain $199 for the cheapest version until e3 2015 too.

Nintendo 2018

English is not my native language.
Around the Network

Yes it would be pretty cool on Vita

You know what the Vita truly needs? A GTA game.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

It´s a great idea, in fact the Vita need games like this, as long as they are original and not ports (the latter would be something though).

And also, GT pls.

This needs to happen, and a new entry obviously! Maybe show more about Cole, or Delsin, but I would prefer a Side Story with a girl character like Fetch, Nix, Sasha ... And make it influence the next inFAMOUS game on PS4, like if you make this girl character evil, she could be one of the final bosses of the game, if you've been good with her and chose good Karma she would help you during the game and you oculd get her powers or something like this... Also make this feature EXLCUSIVE FOR THOSE WHO played the Vita game, for PS4 only gamers she wouldn't be able to fight with/against

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Hm, Killzone wasnt a good idea and I'm not sure infamous would be either. Or at least it would come second to a host of other games which would do more for the Vita like GT, Final Fantasy, GTA, Jak 4, morrowind or a new IP with the masses in mind.