By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Infamous on PS Vita, Good Idea?

What will Sony do in regards to PS Vita

New game for the platform 44 72.13%

Port of Second Son 2 3.28%

Port of PS3 Infamous Games 8 13.11%

Not Infamous Games at all 7 11.48%

Total:61

Having gotten both a PS4 and PS Vita late last year and have pre-ordered Infamous Second Son.

Having had a surprisingly good time with my Vita I was wondering if Sony would consider bringing the Infamous franchise to the PS Vita.

But in What form would it come to the Vita.

Would it be an entirely new entry into the franchise for the PS Vita

Would it be a port of Infamous Second Son

Maybe the PS3 games would be more fitting given the similar power of the Vita

What do you think?

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Around the Network

i haven't played an infamous yet but i think any/every main sony ip would be great for the vita (do not count ports/remakes/etc)

More software for the Vita never hurt.

Why not,even if psvita needs something more than just a infamous game to get an improvment

I was gonna say the same thing, more software doesn't hurt. Well done, an infamous on ps vita would be great. Although the console needs gran turismo and gta too.

Around the Network

Infamous on PS Vita, Good Idea?

This should have been the title, the answer is no =P

Vita on Infamous. Even better.

The Vita is comparable in power to the PS3, so those ports could look and play really well...but the PS4 is a lot more powerful...so Second Son would probably look so vastly inferior to its big brother version that portability won't matter...and people will likely tease the Vita for it.

I think the best thing to do is have a Infamous 1&2 collector thing come out a couple months before a Vita only version. They should make sure the Vita only one is better than 1&2 (duh), and it should focus more on the sandbox explore the city aspect than graphics.

JoeTheBro said:

Vita on Infamous. Even better.

NOOOOOOOO this will definitely hurt sales of Infamous =(

When will Sony learn

I was talking to a gamer friend of mine about the Vita and right now the only games we would want are Uncharted and Killzone. InFamous would bring that to 3 games, and then make buying the system look feasible one day.

So yes it's a good idea

----

P.S. I'm also interested in Disgaea 3 & 4, but after that :-/

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results