By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will Xbox One Go Lower Than Wii U?

Vote!

Xbox One will stabilize below Wii U 169 38.24%

Xbox One will stabilize where is is now 64 14.48%

Xbox One will stabilize at Wii U's level 97 21.95%

Titianfall will save the Xbox One 83 18.78%

Your sig 27 6.11%

Total:440

Obviously, Xbox One is doing better than Wii U did in February 2013, but on the current update, Xbox One is only 8k ahead of Wii U. Since Wii U has seemed to stabilize at about 40k weekly, and Xbox One is still declining, do you think Xbox One will go lower and/or stabilize below Wii U, or will it stay barely above Wii U?

Around the Network

Well... TitanFall is gonna move a bunch of units so the x1 should go up but if its just for arguement's sake, I would guess when either MK8 or SSB comes out for the wiiU

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I want to sy no, but that really depends on how well the Wii U does later this year.

I don't know, but if it did, wow. MS would probably exit the industry.

With Mario Kart it will. At least for 2-3 weeks

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
prayformojo said:
I don't know, but if it did, wow. MS would probably exit the industry.

Don't worry, the power of pay to play online will save them!

Damn shit, I actually think Wii U has a chance next week, Cranky Kong needs to push around 15k consoles and that should offset any minor bump that Xbone might get from the software releasing during the week, and should be on top, I didn't expect it even a month ago...grim.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Well... TitanFall is gonna move a bunch of units so the x1 should go up but if its just for arguement's sake, I would guess when either MK8 or SSB comes out for the wiiU

If Titanfall moves "a bunch of units" as you say, then Microsoft has a fixable problem, and it would lead me (and Microsoft) to believe that they COULD turn things around.  But...if this multiplat game DOESN'T turn water into WINE, then...there's something in the consumer's mind that makes the Xbox One WRONG for them.  And it would have NOTHING to do with games...

I personally believe that the Xbox One, if lasts a whole generation on the market, will get MOLLYWOPPED by the WiiU.  HELL, I see the WiiU possibly DOUBLING the Xbox One in total sales by year end, or close to it...

of course

I see the possibility of the wii u winning several weeks but long term it depends on to many factors including but not limited to titanfall.
But The Xbox One would normally come out on top because of the third party support but the elephant in the room is the $500 price.