By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will Xbox One Go Lower Than Wii U?

Vote!

Xbox One will stabilize below Wii U 169 38.24%

Xbox One will stabilize where is is now 64 14.48%

Xbox One will stabilize at Wii U's level 97 21.95%

Titianfall will save the Xbox One 83 18.78%

Your sig 27 6.11%

Total:440

It will go lower than the WiiU for sure, but Titanfall will bring sales up to at least mediocre levels.

Around the Network

I predict 3rd party devs saying "x1 sales are not enough to provide quality ports" and a new shift to ps4/wii u multiplats with x1 getting no dlc.

the fact we can even consider this question says everything that needs to be said.

Damkos said:
I predict 3rd party devs saying "x1 sales are not enough to provide quality ports" and a new shift to ps4/wii u multiplats with x1 getting no dlc.

no not really, 3rd party games sell on the X1

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
Damkos said:

no not really, 3rd party games sell on the X1

Isn't 3D World higher than the #1 Xbox One game?

Around the Network

Um, I think it could which would be terrible. The PS4 and X1 still haven't bottomed out yet.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Isn't it funny this is actually up for discussion? Several weeks ago a lot would deem it unthinkable.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

You give no time frame. Without that it is kind of a pointless thread. I believe that after Mario Kart it might fall below the Wii U for a significant amount of time. In the near future, I believe it will stay above the Wii U most weeks. The Wii actually has a long trend of poor sales to make an assumption that they will continue to be poor. The X1 has not had long to show if sales trends will continue to be so poor in the long term. I do not give a damn about a couple weeks. I want to see half a year, or more to see a trend.

Cheebee said:
Isn't it funny this is actually up for discussion? Several weeks ago a lot would deem it unthinkable.

if this was only just made in jan, especially in the beginning OMFG This would be f***ing hilarious!

chocoloco said:

You give no time frame. Without that it is kind of a pointless thread. I believe that after Mario Kart it might fall below the Wii U for a significant amount of time. In the near future, I believe it will stay above the Wii U most weeks. The Wii actually has a long trend of poor sales to make an assumption that they will continue to be poor. The X1 has not had long to show if sales trends will continue to be so poor in the long term. I do not give a damn about a couple weeks. I want to see half a year, or more to see a trend.

the thing is a month ago nobody thought it was possible (if somebody were to make this thread at that time you be laughed at pretty much!)

Now its a possibility, and nobody said a trend. Its just something people think might happen which like i just said nobody would have believed especially this early.

Also there is one chance WiiU outselling X1 WW before MK8 release and that is this week. If it doesn't then it wont ever for the next 3 months