By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will Xbox One Go Lower Than Wii U?

Vote!

Xbox One will stabilize below Wii U 169 38.24%

Xbox One will stabilize where is is now 64 14.48%

Xbox One will stabilize at Wii U's level 97 21.95%

Titianfall will save the Xbox One 83 18.78%

Your sig 27 6.11%

Total:440
DavidKell said:
I see the possibility of the wii u winning several weeks but long term it depends on to many factors including but not limited to titanfall.
But The Xbox One would normally come out on top because of the third party support but the elephant in the room is the $500 price.

They really should have not included the Kinect so it would have been $400. The price is making sales low, like Vita.

Around the Network

nope, not even the titanic could sink any lower

Lyrikalstylez said:
nope, not even the titanic could sink any lower

want to make a bet it'll go lower than wiiu for a week?

Nintentacle said:
DavidKell said:
I see the possibility of the wii u winning several weeks but long term it depends on to many factors including but not limited to titanfall.
But The Xbox One would normally come out on top because of the third party support but the elephant in the room is the $500 price.

They really should have not included the Kinect so it would have been $400. The price is making sales low, like Vita.

I agree the only way the kinect would have worked is with a full and complete excercise regiment, a dance game, sports titles and maybe a martial arts trainer packed in.

Then with the right advertisement it might have worked.

But without all that it's like tying a rock to a baby just learning to walk it might move some but it will be greatly hindered.

probably on mario kart week or SSB week

Around the Network

Wii U might have a chance to edge ahead next week, if Donkey Kong can provide a slight bump in the west. I reckon the US numbers will see a bump, but im not sure if Donkey Kong will shift many more units in Europe.

It could even happen next week.
Tropical Freeze has a little more pre-orders in the US than 3D World had.

I think it will next week with DK releasing in America/Europe

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Obviously, Wii U will be ahead next week thanks DK TF effect

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Nah, at least not like wii u's numbers of 2013. Xb1's problem is the price and the huge competition of ps4, but it will be fine when it comes out titanfall and other games like halo and multiplatforms. But yeah, next week wii u could be ahead thanks to DK releasing in the west.