By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your greatest physical accomplishment?

Surviving the physical and mental exhaustion of the early months after my twins were born, while I was also doing a 60+ hour per week highly stressful job. All credit goes to my wife and also my mother-in-law who helped out a lot during that time.

Around the Network
lucidium said:
kabamarutr said:
I can't tell. I'm between escaping from a submerged heli, having nothing to eat for three days or flying 7 hours straight without autopilot.

Jumble it around and combine them, tried to cross Atlantic in a heli ran out of fuel after 7 hours crashed it and swam out to the liferaft and was rescued 3 days later

Lols! That's some combination!

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.

lukeroux said:
I've beaten social anxiety.

That combined with your sig made me lol! But congrats! It's seriously hard to overcome something like that. 

Typing this complete sente

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

RCTjunkie said:
lukeroux said:
I've beaten social anxiety.

That combined with your sig made me lol! But congrats! It's seriously hard to overcome something like that. 

I love Milhouse :)

Around the Network

banged this chick for 6 hours straight...had to stop cuz she was so swollen i couldn't squeeze back in there

Thanks jlmurph!

From January 2012-January 2013 I took part in at least one running event per month including 3 Marathon (Houston, San Antonio, and WDW), One Half Marathon (Austin), a 208 mile relay run, a 20 miler, a 12 miler, a few 10ks, and a 5k Zombie obstacle run. Not counting the countless training runs. I beat the shit out of my legs and knees. Had to take most of the first half on 2013 off to recuperate.

I'm not fast by any means, but I enjoy doing it. The swag doesn't hurt either.

PSN: GripnRip

Always up to game.

Get your Portable ID!

I kept my weight at an average 150 - 155 pounds for over 8 years now.

Lost alot of weight in time for my graduation. in 6 months my weight dropped from 130kgs to 84kgs lol and have been keepin it off

Turning into a 115kg beast after playing WoW for too long. Back on 70kg now.
Also dislocated my shoulder about 30 times, but I guess I can't count that as an accomplishment.

I'd like to extend my respect to some (or all) of these.