By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your greatest physical accomplishment?

theprof00 said:

You callin your mama a liar?

No but I'm calling your sister one.

Around the Network
Wright said:
theprof00 said:
Wright said:But I'm not popular!

says ms. vgc 2013

Cheating =/= Popularity :P

A bad girl huh? My favorite.

DJEVOLVE said:
theprof00 said:

You callin your mama a liar?

No but I'm calling your sister one.

Aha!
I don't have a sister. Looks like everyone in your family is a liar. :D

theprof00 said:

Aha!

sure thing, it's ok to come out now. We already knew she wasn't your babysitter. ; P

ran a mile and a half in 11 mins?

Dunked a basketball?

Trained my fingers to somehow destroy everything in call of duty? <-- that is kind of physical

whack off 4 times in one day..............

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:
theprof00 said:

Aha!

sure thing, it's ok to come out now. We already knew she wasn't your babysitter. ; P

Our love is real and you can't take that away from me!

Starting my own Business seven years ago.

I'll get me some ice cream now. You stay here.

Hunting Season is done...

I went spelunking in Airman's Cave. I was silly and didn't do the beginner and intermediate caves first as suggested. You can find out more about it here: http://www.utgrotto.org/newcaver/caves.asp. It was kinda scary (we got lost a few times)but we managed to make it through.

It was really great. Now any time I have doubts I can just think about how I didn't give up in that claustrophobia inducing cave. Whatever the challenge I'm facing I know it can't take more than the will I had to find to pull myself out of that cave when I was tired exhausted and scared that I might die there.

I also lost 90 lbs.  I'm at 175 now. That took a considerable force of will and the recognition and changing of many deeply ingrained habits.  

Stopped smoking cigarettes for a few months with the help of an ecig.  I'm currently lowering the amount of nicotine in my fluid every time so that eventually I wont even need the nicotine. 

Skiing down a few crazy double blacks or a mogul course were all pretty insane. Don't think I would do them again years later...Skydiving was physically exhausting. Also lost a few fights pretty bad. Random staples, screws, and large internal steel plates bad.