By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What if Nintendo buyed the PlayStation brand?

We would see a cel-shaded Uncharted with Nathan Drake travelling back in time, fights bad guys with a sword and shield and rescues a princess. ;)

But they would change the titel to Legend of Elena: A Drake to the Past.

And just to add a litte more fuzz to it. A picture from the Naughty Dog office. ;)

Around the Network
wangjingwanjia said:

We would see a cel-shaded Uncharted with Nathan Drake travelling back in time, fights bad guys with a sword and shield and rescues a princess. ;)

Or you'd see something like Little Big planet Kart or Some sort of Playstation Smash brothers hahaha.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ganoncrotch said:
wangjingwanjia said:

Or you'd see something like Little Big planet Kart or Some sort of Playstation Smash brothers hahaha.

Haha, very true.

I heard Amazon is buying Sony.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Yikes...not to be that guy...but "bought" or "purchased" or something. Buyed is just rough.

I would have no idea what would happen.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
I heard Amazon is buying Sony.

And VW is buying Google. But not before LG buys Dairy Queen.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

And I just bought a snickers. :D

wangjingwanjia said:
And I just bought a snickers. :D

according to Patcher Snickers fans are the worst for brand loyalty and they should just move on to mars

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Nintendo would keep  the Little Big Planet franchise  dead for 10 years or so only to start making Little Big Planet Neo games anually after those 7 years have passed.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Massive internet suicides with a few dozens real ones.

Nintendo and PC gamer