By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

Titanfall looks...

AWESOME! 87 20.33%

Meh, it looks like Call of Duty with Mechz! 268 62.62%

Ewww 720p 73 17.06%

Total:428

Because this generation is all about what has better resolution and FPS. This generation isn't about what's more fun. If it isn't on their console then "it doesn't have any appeal to people because it's just COD on mechs"....

Around the Network
hollabackenny said:
Because this generation is all about what has better resolution and FPS. This generation isn't about what's more fun. If it isn't on their console then "it doesn't have any appeal to people because it's just COD on mechs"....

Conversely if it's on their beloved X1 then it doesn't matter what the quality is like.  As long is it's part of the exclusive club that is all that matters and if you disagree you must be a hater/fanboy/etc.

My 8th gen collection

I already said it looked great.
Just no reason to get an x1 for it when it's on two other platforms, especially on a 360 which you can get used for under 100.

Looks fun to me, I'm just done with online shooters. The one millionth shout of homophobic abuse kinda finally nudged me away, despite that fact I'm straight as you can get still didn't stop some 12 year old in COD finally putting the nail in that coffin for me, anyways have fun all kick some ass :)

Proud owner of Ps4/3ds xl/pc/vita/wii u and others.

Gamer till I die

hollabackenny said:

Seems kinda the same as last generation then. People are always obsessed with graphics and it will stay that way because it's the easiest way to judge things even though we know there is more important things to be considered.

Around the Network
gergroy said:
Normchacho said:
Anfebious said:

It's time to admit it guys... Titanfall looks awesome. So... there is no need to go around in Titanfall threads screaming: "Titanfall sucks!" or "I'll wait for the PS4 version, thank you very much". The game is coming to PC, Xbox 360 and Xbox one. Those are three ways of playing the game so why do you go go around crying over Titanfall not being on the almighty PS4? Just play it on your old Xbox 360 or get a Xbox One! "But... but... the PS4 version would run the game at 1080p and 60 fps"... so what? The PC version could probably run it at 4k and 120 fps.

So, why won't you let people hype the game guys?

Wait what? So if I don't think Titanfall looks awesome I'm wrong? It's not a matter of opinion I'm just wrong? People can hype up the game all they want but are you seriously telling people that unless they're hyping up the game they can't talk about it? 

My PC could easily run it but nothing I've seen so far has interested me. It just doesn't look like my kind of game. But I guess I'm wrong right?

Just curious... If the game doesnt interest you... Why do you even want to talk about it?  Why even click on the titanfall threads?

Well, the title doesn't have TitanFall in it and I wanted to see what it was about. Then I read the OP where he said that anyone who wasn't hyped up for it was wrong so I gave my take on it.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

starcraft said:
BeElite said:
have its way overrated., driven by one consoles fanbase.

its just exclusivity hype.

How are you liking the Beta?

mehh got boring fast.

once titan novelty wares of, just another shooter.  even in the titan its just another shooter.  fundementally adds litttle if anything new.  

intresting is the run jump boost thing, would be be very cool in a single player game.  

Meh, I'm still not feeling it. The gameplay looks to close to COD for me, only thing I really like is the parkour elements. I don't know, if I change my mind I'll buy it on 360.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

You can tell there is interest... Look at this thread!! 3 pages in the 50 posts per page format! 5 pages for the "Sony is trying to get TitanFall" thread... It's obvious

Sure, some might not like it but those who say that, have you actually even played it? Probably not. You don't see me downplaying the Order... Quite the opposite. I just gave the game praise in another thread because I can see it actually looks great.

Some need to wake up to themselves on this site. We see through it, easily.

Edit: Look at the poll....  It's so weak...

Because the Sony and Nintendo fans that hate Microsoft are jealous.

I think it looks kick ass. But I'm worried about the lasting appeal.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros