By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

Titanfall looks...

AWESOME! 87 20.33%

Meh, it looks like Call of Duty with Mechz! 268 62.62%

Ewww 720p 73 17.06%

Total:428
KylieDog said:
I dislike it as it is just more unoriginal recycled CoD gameplay, nearly every FPS abandoned its roots to shoehorn in CoD gameplay last gen and they all suffered for it. THat is not a knock against CoD, but we have CoD, we do not need every game being CoD, be it shameless rip-offs like MoH or once different games like Battlefield ruining its own gameplay and design by making it more CoD like.

Is especially bad because the fanboys are eating it, sending a message to publishers that original games and original gameplay is not wanted.

...but you'll complain about unoriginal games when they are fully multiplat. You're all a fucking pox to in the industry.

Pretty much what WoW did to MMO's. And agreed. I hate what Call of Duty has done to FPS last generation.

Apart from that, I don't have a problem with people hyping up the game. The game looks kind of fun.. not for me, but I can see why others like it.

Around the Network
0815user said:
because FPS need to die. don't care if it's titanfall, killzone or half life, they all need to for at least one generation.

There's a place for every style of game. But certainly the FPS hype needs to die and let other game types breathe.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I wouldn't say it's COD with mechs.

It's more like parkour CoD first, with creeps and mechs giving it that campaign feeling. It's really frantic and although piloting a titan gives it a tactical aspect I didn't really enjoy that part. It's entertaining but it still didn't keep me playing the beta more like an hour and a half a day. Good news for PC gamers, the game is really light so even medium to entry level cards can handle it. It's pretty solid but hardly the revolution it was promised to be.

Slightly different genre but I expect more ground breaking stuff from Destiny.

While it may not look like some of these next-gen games, Titanfall sure does make up for it with some pretty awesome gameplay. The hype is now justified. (Although I wouldn't call it GOTG)

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

Mr Puggsly said:
BeElite said:

how is it bashed, i hvent seen any bashing.

i have it on my x1 , and sorry im already bored of it.  its good its fun but severly overhyped.  mostly by xbox fanboys desperate for a knight in shining armour in the wake of ps4 ass kicking.

Seriously? Its getting bashed and downplayed a lot. I figured you knew that considering you said Xbox fans are defending.

You really need to choose your words more carefully. You're making statements or implying things you apparently don't even know you're doing.

No i dont and im not, they will defend anything no matter how crap it is and how well justified the shit talking is. 

Around the Network
starcraft said:
BeElite said:
starcraft said:
BeElite said:
have its way overrated., driven by one consoles fanbase.

its just exclusivity hype.

How are you liking the Beta?

mehh got boring fast.

once titan novelty wares of, just another shooter.  even in the titan its just another shooter.  fundementally adds litttle if anything new.  

intresting is the run jump boost thing, would be be very cool in a single player game.  

Playing on PC?  What's your tag, want to have a match?

on xbone.

I dont know who is supposed to admit, but this looks about as exciting as CoD to me... wich is the same as saying: Not exciting at all.

BeElite said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Seriously? Its getting bashed and downplayed a lot. I figured you knew that considering you said Xbox fans are defending.

You really need to choose your words more carefully. You're making statements or implying things you apparently don't even know you're doing.

No i dont and im not, they will defend anything no matter how crap it is and how well justified the shit talking is. 

When I say you need to choose your words more carefully, you need to use words that better reflect your thoughts. Throughout our discussion you seemed surprised by what your comments actually imply. That's great advice I'm giving you.

Hey, its just games buddy. Relax a little, your angry response makes me giggle.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
BeElite said:
Mr Puggsly said:

When I say you need to choose your words more carefully, you need to use words that better reflect your thoughts. Throughout our discussion you seemed surprised by what your comments actually imply. That's great advice I'm giving you.

Hey, its just games buddy. Relax a little, your angry response makes me giggle.

lmao what anger, i guess you the type that a raised voice scares you?

you sound like a xbot apologist, take your own advice.

BeElite said:

lmao what anger, i guess you the type that a raised voice scares you?

you sound like a xbot apologist, take your own advice.

VGChartz has a new hotshot that doesn't play by the rules.

This is that edge this forum needed.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)