By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

Titanfall looks...

AWESOME! 87 20.33%

Meh, it looks like Call of Duty with Mechz! 268 62.62%

Ewww 720p 73 17.06%

Total:428
BeElite said:

how is it bashed, i hvent seen any bashing.

i have it on my x1 , and sorry im already bored of it.  its good its fun but severly overhyped.  mostly by xbox fanboys desperate for a knight in shining armour in the wake of ps4 ass kicking.

Seriously? Its getting bashed and downplayed a lot. I figured you knew that considering you said Xbox fans are defending.

You really need to choose your words more carefully. You're making statements or implying things you apparently don't even know you're doing.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

It is actually really good from what I played of the beta.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I think it looks awesome, but it is based on the source engine.

BeElite said:
starcraft said:
BeElite said:
have its way overrated., driven by one consoles fanbase.

its just exclusivity hype.

How are you liking the Beta?

mehh got boring fast.

once titan novelty wares of, just another shooter.  even in the titan its just another shooter.  fundementally adds litttle if anything new.  

intresting is the run jump boost thing, would be be very cool in a single player game.  

Playing on PC?  What's your tag, want to have a match?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I think it adds something new to FPS, just like Halo did, and I'm sure it will be great, but it isn't what I'm looking for, it's a FPS (but not CoD) with mechs, not a proper mech game.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

actually titanfall does not "look" awesome, in fact it looks a lot like a 360 game. Whether or it plays awesome is a different story as I have not played it, but if I wanted too my 2X Radeon 6950s would handle just fine.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Kyuu said:
walsufnir said:
0815user said:
because FPS need to die. don't care if it's titanfall, killzone or half life, they all need to for at least one generation.

Why do you want to kill games that people actually like and that sell amazingly well? What do you want to see instead?

Well First Person Shooters' success is making it less and less encouraging for devs to create games of different genre, same is true to a less extent about "Shooters" in general.

Unless its trolling, when OP is forcing Titanfall's awesomeness down our throats, FPS haters are expected to retaliate LOL.

Can't say I agree with this. Let's look at some of the games available for the X1 and PS4 so far. Non-shooter of course.

Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Skylander's Swap Force, Assassin's Creed IV, Lego Marvel, Angry Birds Star Wars, Need for Speed Rivals, Ryse, Zoo Tycoon, Powerstar Golf, Knack, etc.

That's not including certain games like Dead Rising 3. Which contain shooting, but isn't necessarily a "shooter" at all. Point is, there's been a pretty good selection of games to choose from. Not gonna say that all these games should appeal to you, but to say there isn't diversity isn't a very accurate statement in my opinion.

T.Rexington said:

Can't say I agree with this. Let's look at some of the games available for the X1 and PS4 so far. Non-shooter of course.

Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Skylander's Swap Force, Assassin's Creed IV, Lego Marvel, Angry Birds Star Wars, Need for Speed Rivals, Ryse, Zoo Tycoon, Powerstar Golf, Knack, etc.

That's not including certain games like Dead Rising 3. Which contain shooting, but isn't necessarily a "shooter" at all. Point is, there's been a pretty good selection of games to choose from. Not gonna say that all these games should appeal to you, but to say there isn't diversity isn't a very accurate statement in my opinion.

Well. The industry seems to go though "phases".

At one point in time in the PC space for instance, every second game being released was an RTS game.
On consoles like the SNES it was inundated with platformers.
The PS1 seemed to be crawling with 3rd person games.
The Xbox 360 was full of first person shooters.
Now the PC seems to be crawling with MMO's of varying types.

Developers/Publishers will push for games that are of minimum risk for the highest returns, which is to be expected, they're a business and not a charity.

It should be interesting to see what this generation brings, return of the RPG perhaps?

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Because X looks better