By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Sony Trying Hard To Get Titanfall on PS4/PS3, Microsoft Going For Deal Similar To CoD Series"

kowenicki said:
bananaking21 said:
kowenicki said:

out of 100% what do you think the % chance it will happen.

Please dont reply that doesnt matter it hasnt happened?

please just give me a % number.

Thanks.

changing goal posts are we now? my first and only argument is that it didnt happen yet, you are the one who jumped in the conversation. 

Question did it happen? yes or no? 

no. but it will.

people are saying it dodnt happen to somehoe deflect that it will.

I have a question.

How long will Kaz get before he gets sacked.  Nothing he is trying is working so far and his promises arent coming true, not even close.  Net assets halved, cash burning through at an alarming rate....

Not doing very well is he.

He just launched a all time sales record setting console that is destroying the xbox thats by the way backed by unlimited finences of MS that can buy every one if they wish.

Hes taking the divison to profitability even though it just launched new hardware.

Hes getting rid of the trash by sellin PC and spinning of Tv.

Actually hes doing very well given the cluser fuck decades long fuck up that hes inhereted. 

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
BeElite said:
kowenicki said:
bananaking21 said:
kowenicki said:

Thanks.

changing goal posts are we now? my first and only argument is that it didnt happen yet, you are the one who jumped in the conversation. 

no. but it will.

I have a question.

How long will Kaz get before he gets sacked.  Nothing he is trying is working so far and his promises arent coming true, not even close.  Net assets halved, cash burning through at an alarming rate....

He just launched a all time sales record setting console that is destroying the xbox thats by the way backed by unlimited finences of MS that can buy every one if they wish.

Hes taking the divison to profitability even though it just launched new hardware.

Actually hes doing very well given the cluser fuck decades long fuck up that hes inhereted. 

decades long?  thats a curious staement.

hes been lucky with the yen and delayed too long on big decisions.

I dont think most analysts are too impressed.

this sums it up very well.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-02-06/sony-ceo-credibility-takes-hit-with-1-1-billion-loss-forecast.html

The same kind of analysts who  thought gaming market is dead.

Dont read too much into this.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

NobleTeam360 said:

But I thought PlayStation gamers don't care about TitanFall?

I don't

Don't get me wrong, I hope people who want to play a game get to play it. 

But 12 months ago I already owned 2 of the 3 platforms that this game is coming out for. No fucks are given at all

When KOTOR was an Xbox exclusive... I was jelly until I got an Xbox. Titan Fall is just a shooter. Ain't in short supply of those things

I do hope people get what they want though. Even if I personally think it's silly to want what you already have had for so long

kowenicki said:
bananaking21 said:
kowenicki said:

Thanks.

no. but it will.

I have a question.

No, saying that it happened is false reporting.

If weather foercasters said that they are 99.9% sure that it'll rain tomorrow. We can't say that it already rained now can we?

If people don't believe that it'll happen then maybe they're not the brightest, but it doesn't change the fact that it hasn't happened yet.

kowenicki said:
BeElite said:
kowenicki said:
bananaking21 said:
kowenicki said:

Thanks.

no. but it will.

I have a question.

decades long?  thats a curious staement.

hes been lucky with the yen and delayed too long on big decisions.

I dont think most analysts are too impressed.

this sums it up very well.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-02-06/sony-ceo-credibility-takes-hit-with-1-1-billion-loss-forecast.html

Analysts will always whine, his action are steering them to where they should be. PC and tv action show that, a few more need to be axed or sold of entirely. 

PS4 dominationg and sce already being profitable shows he knows what hes doing more then his predacessors, as it domminated his poition will strengthen. 

Around the Network
Aerys said:
kowenicki said:
bananaking21 said:

no. but it will.

I have a question.

Wrong, he's doing much better than his predecessor, he takes the good decisions, they finally get ride of PC business and focus on what matters the most. You cant say that nothing is working since we didnt see the result yet of these decisions, the cash isnt burning without a good reaon. ( we'll see the results in 2015, 2014 is the restructuration year so obviously, you wont see profit)

I would ignore him.  I'm guessing it's just sour grapes for how this gen is turning out.  Besides, the stock market already reacted possitively to the news of the PC sale and TV spin off, even with the 1.1B projected loss.  There's also really no one calling for Kaz's head.  He tried saving the PC and TV business, but he knows he can't control consumers, so they are basically dropping them.  And serious investors know once those two divisions are taken care of and with the profits Sony will be getting from PS4 (as well as their other profitable divisions), it should be nothing but profit for Sony here on out.

kowenicki said:
thismeintiel said:
Aerys said:

Wrong, he's doing much better than his predecessor, he takes the good decisions, they finally get ride of PC business and focus on what matters the most. You cant say that nothing is working since we didnt see the result yet of these decisions, the cash isnt burning without a good reaon. ( we'll see the results in 2015, 2014 is the restructuration year so obviously, you wont see profit)

I would ignore him.  I'm guessing it's just sour grapes for how this gen is turning out.  Besides, the stock market already reacted possitively to the news of the PC sale and TV spin off, even with the 1.1B projected loss.  There's also really no one calling for Kaz's head.  He tried saving the PC and TV business, but he knows he can't control consumers, so they are basically dropping them.  And serious investors know once those two divisions are taken care of and with the profits Sony will be getting from PS4 (as well as their other profitable divisions), it should be nothing but profit for Sony here on out.

yeah the stock priced stormed to the level seen two weeks previously and then strated to fall again.

"nothing but profit from here on out"

unbelievable complacency.

I think I was right. 

Anyway, what is going to make them have losses, then?  PS4 is bringing in profit.  Their insurances are bringing in profit.  Their movie studios bring in profit (#1 studio last year.)  They have turned their phone business around.  The only things causing major losses recently was their TV and PC divisions, which they are taking care of within the next year.  So, please, inform me where the new "DOMZ" will be coming from?

Also, you are one of the last ones who should be calling others complacent. 

It depends on the contract. Bioshock 1 was exclusive to Microsft platforms back in 2007, but then got a PS3 port a year later. Resident Evil Remake and Resident Evil 0 are to this day, despite shitty sales on the Gamecube, Nintendo exclusive

Pioneer got out of the TV buisness because plasma TV's are energy ineffient relics of the past.  Also when it comes to TV's Sony is not ahead of LG or Samsung.  If Sony TV's where really that good they would sell better but they are a distant third behind Samsung and LG as a matter of fact their TV division is what caused most of Sony's finacial problems over the past decade.  If Sony wises up they will get out of the TV business in the near future since they can't compete with Samsung and LG.

Both PS4 and XBOne gamers can already play the superior version without having to buy another console, Yes, on PC. So why bother?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!