By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Sony Trying Hard To Get Titanfall on PS4/PS3, Microsoft Going For Deal Similar To CoD Series"

But nobody wants Titanfall. It looks bad, it's just a CoD with mechs, you can play it on PC and 360, it's only 6v6 and is absolutely overhyped.

Around the Network

TitanFall 1 Special Edition on the way to PS4!

so know the game is great? LOl This site.

bananaking21 said:
kowenicki said:
drkohler said:
Chris Hu said:
Sony can't outbid MS especially since they recently lost another $1,1 billion.

Just because you keep repeating this nonsense doesn't make it true...

nonsense?  explain.

its not hard really, it didnt happen. is that to hard to understand? 

No it's going to happen and June you will see. Feel free to put head in sand though. Thats fine.

walsufnir said:
But nobody wants Titanfall. It looks bad, it's just a CoD with mechs, you can play it on PC and 360, it's only 6v6 and is absolutely overhyped.

Are you quoting Sony fans before this article and showing the difference?

Around the Network
EdHieron said:
TitanFall 1 Special Edition on the way to PS4!

Coming to your Playstation in 2016. Believe. :)

DJEVOLVE said:
bananaking21 said:
kowenicki said:
drkohler said:
Chris Hu said:
Sony can't outbid MS especially since they recently lost another $1,1 billion.

Just because you keep repeating this nonsense doesn't make it true...

nonsense?  explain.

its not hard really, it didnt happen. is that to hard to understand? 

No it's going to happen and June you will see. Feel free to put head in sand though. Thats fine.

haha, what a response! did i ever say they werent going to take a lose? no. but when you argue saying that something that will most likely happen in the future already did happen, you look nothing but one thing, foolish, and thats how everybody who is arguing with me looks like right now. 

walsufnir said:

I know you're being ironic, but so many people have used one of the above point in a serious post that I want to punch you in the face.

... no offence :P

mibuokami said:
walsufnir said:

I know you're being ironic, but so many people have used one of the above point in a serious post that I want to punch you in the face.

... no offence :P

So... what you're saying is... CoD kids will love titanfall? Well, that's what i said, too. 

Hunting Season is done...

Given the success of the PS4 EA will almost certainly bring Titanfall 2 to the PS4 if the game ever happens.

And if the bots are either fixed or gone for Titanfall 2 I will be buying it.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE