By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Sony Trying Hard To Get Titanfall on PS4/PS3, Microsoft Going For Deal Similar To CoD Series"

kowenicki said:
bananaking21 said:
kowenicki said:

out of 100% what do you think the % chance it will happen.

Please dont reply that doesnt matter it hasnt happened?

please just give me a % number.

Thanks.

changing goal posts are we now? my first and only argument is that it didnt happen yet, you are the one who jumped in the conversation. 

Question did it happen? yes or no? 

no. but it will.

people are saying it dodnt happen to somehoe deflect that it will.

I have a question.

How long will Kaz get before he gets sacked.  Nothing he is trying is working so far and his promises arent coming true, not even close.  Net assets halved, cash burning through at an alarming rate....

Not doing very well is he.

Someone seems a bit salty over the PS4's success this gen. Why else would you be derailing the thread with all this sony doom and gloom? 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
Alby_da_Wolf said:
Both PS4 and XBOne gamers can already play the superior version without having to buy another console, Yes, on PC. So why bother?

Not this again. Titanfall is going to be huge on consoles. Much like COD Titanfall will do ok on PC.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
Both PS4 and XBOne gamers can already play the superior version without having to buy another console, Yes, on PC. So why bother?

Not this again. Titanfall is going to be huge on consoles. Much like COD Titanfall will do ok on PC.

LOL, I know, I was kidding. I'm quite sure, BTW, from what I saw up until now, that Titanfall will be huge amongst fans of console shooters, while PC gamers could prefer Hawken and possibly a new Mechwarrior game too, for what concerns mech games.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

What do you consider a success for consoles?

What?

By the ways of the internet, TitanFall is interesting to Sony fans again!! Celebrate? This has even got up to 5 pages!! Unbelievable!!

Around the Network
RawrJa said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:

What do you consider a success for consoles?

The platform draw power. People who like console games will like this type of shooter more. This game was obviously not created to primarily attract PC gamers who crave more of a challenge. PC gamers will get more of a kick out of Destiny even though that game was meant for a console crowd as well.

kowenicki said:

no. but it will.

people are saying it dodnt happen to somehoe deflect that it will.

I have a question.

How long will Kaz get before he gets sacked.  Nothing he is trying is working so far and his promises arent coming true, not even close.  Net assets halved, cash burning through at an alarming rate....

Not doing very well is he.

so i was right. then why are you arguing? im not deflecting anything, but you and another user have been arguing with me when i said it didnt happen, which is nothing but foolish. 

what does kaz has anything to do with this?  go derail another thread please kowen. 

To be honest as a Titanfall owner, I wouldn't purchase the game again. I really don't think people are missing much....i think it would be a bit of a waste right now unless the sequel really ramps it up. I guess marketing does do wonders though....so f it sells who cares if it's a great game or not. I just personally won't be buying a sequel unless I play it first.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

No sigle story no go, a good single player story for PS4 would be awesome.

ironmanDX said:
What?

By the ways of the internet, TitanFall is interesting to Sony fans again!! Celebrate? This has even got up to 5 pages!! Unbelievable!!

I'm excited, not because im interested in titanfall, but because if it happens, I will finally stop hearing people banging on about a fake exclusive.