By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If you loved Bayontta how can you not buy a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 ? IT LOOKS AMAZING !

I will buy a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 43 11.35%

I already have a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 50 13.19%

I already have a WiiU but... 151 39.84%

I do not like Bayonetta 40 10.55%

I will NOT buy a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 82 21.64%

... 12 3.17%

Total:378
curl-6 said:
BxN said:

You wouldn't even give a crap about bayonetta if it wasn't wii u exclusive.

I'm a huge Nintendo fan and Bayonetta 1 was one of my favourite games of last gen.

In my case Bayonetta 1 was one of a very, very short list of PS3/360 games that i took notice of. LittleBigPlanet and Soul Calibur IV being two others i can name off the top of my head, Sonic Generations (that one still stings a little), but very little else (really not trying to bash anything, just that the majority of stuff that goes over there does not really compel me, although sometimes the looks bely a more worthwhile game structure, like with Batman Arkham City).

So yeah, if Nintendo had to snipe the sequel to an HD-only multiplat, Bayonetta was near the top of my list.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

One game is not enough, not nearly.

curl-6 said:
BxN said:
curl-6 said:
BxN said:

I'm a huge Nintendo fan and Bayonetta 1 was one of my favourite games of last gen.

that makes you one out of 500

You think only one in 500 Wii U owners will buy Bayo 2? (So, if it comes out mid this year, about 12,000 people?)

I bet he didnt work out the math in his head before he made that comment. 

curl-6 said:
BxN said:
curl-6 said:
BxN said:

You think only one in 500 Wii U owners will buy Bayo 2? (So, if it comes out mid this year, about 12,000 people?)

I can't tell if you're being serious or not...

That's what my entire point is. Nintendo fans being a bunch of hypocrites and trying to rub the almighty bayonetta into the face of everyone else despite the fact that not only most of them have not even played the first one, but they wouldn't even care about a sequel if it wasn't exclusive.

And before you accuse me of a being a ''butthurt fanboy who wished bayonetta was on psone'', I didn't really care much for the first one and wouldn't be interested in a second one. Not saying it's a bad game though, just not my cup of tea.

Anyway, I'm going out. Enjoy your game.

edit:

''I bet he didnt work out the math in his head before he made that comment. ''

another swing and another miss. some of you guys really lack basic comprehension skills.

BxN said:
tbone51 said:
BxN said:
snowdog said:
BxN said:
because i'm not gonna pay 300$ to play a last gen game.

You can clearly see that it's a game beyond the capabilities of the PS3 and 360 hardware to reproduce. Everything we've seen so far has been a noticeable step ahead of anything we've seen on those consoles - higher poly models, 720p native resolution, better quality textures, steady 60fps and v-synch enabled.

All you need to do is compare both Gomorrah boss fights to see that there's a huge difference between Bayonetta 1 on the PS3/360 and Bayonetta 2 on the Wii U

yeah, and it was made 6  years ago.

''lol, these comments never surprise me ''

lmao, yeah like i dont care about my halo, RE, or Kingdom hearts right(assuming you dont think i play non nintendo games)? I will admit though i didn't know Bayo intill last year. Im going to play the first game as well (depending if it comes to wiiu) so pls try again. Actually Dont lol

Not only you completely missed my point, but you proved it by answering that.

....? I admited i didn't know? same could be said wen i played SSB, i didn't know who samus was, found out played metroid. Same thing with bayo, if i known about it way earlier i would have purchased it for x360 or the ps3. So i dont kno why you acting like you got me lmao!

Around the Network
Hibern81 said:
Areym said:
The voice acting was pretty awful and to answer the question, probably because it is on the Wii U. You can't just make a game for the HD consoles then make the sequel exclusively for the Wii U. I am aware of the situation that occured during development but still.

You want some cheese with that whine?

Do we need comments like this? No.

Don't make them

BxN said:
curl-6 said:

That's what my entire point is. Nintendo fans being a bunch of hypocrites and trying to rub the almighty bayonetta into the face of everyone else despite the fact that not only most of them have not even played the first one, but they wouldn't even care about a sequel if it wasn't exclusive.

And before you accuse me of a being a ''butthurt fanboy who wished bayonetta was on psone'', I didn't really care much for the first one and wouldn't be interested in a second one. Not saying it's a bad game though, just not my cup of tea.

edit:

''I bet he didnt work out the math in his head before he made that comment. ''

another swing and another miss. some of you guys really lack basic comprehension skills.

Bro, all your proving is you dont like nintendo. Dont kno why you have all this anger. We are gamers, we play games calm down.

vivster said:
curl-6 said:
vivster said:
I decree that out of the mouth of a Nintendo fan the words "looks" and "amazing" shall be no less than 2 sentences apart from each other.

It looks last gen. But I guess that's fair because Nintendo fans didn't see any last gen games on their last last gen Wii. So seeing this must be amazing to them.

Fail; I've been playing 360 since before I had a Wii, and  this still looks amazing, not just visually, but in terms of how fun it looks.

Also, 2001 called, they want their definition of a generation as solely a graphics leap back.

Yes it looks better than last gen but certainly not next gen. It's last gen with nail polish. I almost cried when that thing crashed into the ground and giant square blocks with only a hint of texture jumped up. That is pitiful.The gameplay looks fun but it's the same as last gens gameplay.

So let us review: Last gen graphics(with a bit of polish) and last gen gameplay. Yep this looks last gen.

I'm not saying it will not be fun or that I will not play it(I will). But it certainly does not look amazing. It would've been amazing 5 years ago but times change and we shouldn't hold current gen games to last gen standards.

So will you let me play this, have fun with this but still cry because of the missing progress? Thanks.

You're barking up a very dangerous tree with this comment specifically. There is a way to phrase your desire that does not denigrate the Wii U.

BxN said:
curl-6 said:
BxN said:
curl-6 said:
BxN said:

What's wrong with Nintendo fans being excited about what looks like a quality exclusive? We're not rubbing people's noses in it, its others coming in here with their comments of "such a betrayal of the fans hurr durr" that are starting trouble.

I would by the Wii U for both X and Bayonetta but not until the Wii U price dropped to $100 dollar. And yes, I am willing to wait that long because I don't like to buy any console new, there are too many problems with it. I am not willing to become a guinea pig. That's all.