By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If you loved Bayontta how can you not buy a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 ? IT LOOKS AMAZING !

I will buy a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 43 11.35%

I already have a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 50 13.19%

I already have a WiiU but... 151 39.84%

I do not like Bayonetta 40 10.55%

I will NOT buy a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 82 21.64%

... 12 3.17%

Total:378
ryuzaki57 said:
Amazing trailer for an amazing game, but the amazing price of 350€ for a game is too much. I'll quietly wait for a PS4 port (well, not quietly).

you never learn do you >_>

Around the Network

For much better quality:
http://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/archive/02-13-2014/#/video-ndirect

(skip to 37:58)

BxN said:
because i'm not gonna pay 300$ to play a last gen game.

lol, these comments never surprise me 

snowdog said:
BxN said:

You can clearly see that it's a game beyond the capabilities of the PS3 and 360 hardware to reproduce. Everything we've seen so far has been a noticeable step ahead of anything we've seen on those consoles - higher poly models, 720p native resolution, better quality textures, steady 60fps and v-synch enabled.

All you need to do is compare both Gomorrah boss fights to see that there's a huge difference between Bayonetta 1 on the PS3/360 and Bayonetta 2 on the Wii U

yeah, and it was made 6  years ago.

''lol, these comments never surprise me ''

You wouldn't even give a crap about bayonetta if it wasn't wii u exclusive.

NobleTeam360 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
Amazing trailer for an amazing game, but the amazing price of 350€ for a game is too much. I'll quietly wait for a PS4 port (well, not quietly).

There won't be a PS4 version.

Shhhhhh.... At least dont tell him MH (a real one) isnt coming to vita anytime soon :p

Around the Network
BxN said:
snowdog said:
BxN said:

You can clearly see that it's a game beyond the capabilities of the PS3 and 360 hardware to reproduce. Everything we've seen so far has been a noticeable step ahead of anything we've seen on those consoles - higher poly models, 720p native resolution, better quality textures, steady 60fps and v-synch enabled.

All you need to do is compare both Gomorrah boss fights to see that there's a huge difference between Bayonetta 1 on the PS3/360 and Bayonetta 2 on the Wii U

lmao, yeah like i dont care about my halo, RE, or Kingdom hearts right(assuming you dont think i play non nintendo games)? I will admit though i didn't know Bayo intill last year. Im going to play the first game as well (depending if it comes to wiiu) so pls try again. Actually Dont lol

tbone51 said:
BxN said:
snowdog said:
BxN said:

lmao, yeah like i dont care about my halo, RE, or Kingdom hearts right(assuming you dont think i play non nintendo games)? I will admit though i didn't know Bayo intill last year. Im going to play the first game as well (depending if it comes to wiiu) so pls try again. Actually Dont lol

Not only you completely missed my point, but you proved it by answering that.

BxN said:

I'm a huge Nintendo fan and Bayonetta 1 was one of my favourite games of last gen.

curl-6 said:
BxN said:

I'm a huge Nintendo fan and Bayonetta 1 was one of my favourite games of last gen.

that makes you one out of 500

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

BxN said:
curl-6 said:
BxN said:

that makes you one out of 500

You think only one in 500 Wii U owners will buy Bayo 2? (So, if it comes out mid this year, about 12,000 people?)