By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If you loved Bayontta how can you not buy a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 ? IT LOOKS AMAZING !

I will buy a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 43 11.35%

I already have a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 50 13.19%

I already have a WiiU but... 151 39.84%

I do not like Bayonetta 40 10.55%

I will NOT buy a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 82 21.64%

... 12 3.17%

Total:378
hated_individual said:
Anfebious said:
There is a thing called morals, and we all abide to them. If the game was "money hatted", you can't buy the game.

Excuses... Sony does it, Microsoft does it... And you probably bought some games on their platforms that are money hated exclusives... lol

Just a thought. Sarcasm.

Around the Network

There seems to be an impenetrable wall of stupid that people cant seem to get through when it comes to this game! It's infuriating to the point where it makes me want to load my gun and hunt some of you down! I guess you really cant fix stupid! Any how. Game looks great! I'm glad I have a Wii U so that I will be able to play it!

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

I'm getting a Wii U. Just not for now.... Theres nothing but droughts from february to june.

I refuse to buy a wii U just because of this one game. Bayo was great but not THAT great. RE was a game franchise which literally compelled me to buy the GameCube for that reason alone.

There are no exclusives with that quality anymore. My wallet is with the PS3/PS4 and it will be waiting for Bayo 2 when it's ready.

Now this, THIS looks awesome! Definitely buying this when it comes out.

Around the Network

I already had the wiiu and im intrested in this game

Saw the trailer just now; looks really cool. I'll buy it on PS3/PS4 and I'm not trolling. I sincerely believe there is a chance of a port eventually. Especially when its sales tank because the Wii U is struggling.

Some people are a joke. They will pay 400$ for a console with no game yet complain about spending the same 400$ and wind up with 4 games. There is not a single exclusive game on ls4 right now to make the purchase justified but y'all did it anyway. I can understand xbox1 at least it has ki3 and dr3. Then again people will say stupid shit to rattle the cage. I thought the one " I have a rep to up hold I can't be seen with a kids system " is ironic considering he's rocking a Perry the platypus icon. Watch Disney much 😉. Anyway there are plenty of games out now to justify the purchase yet alone 9 months from now.

reggin_bolas said:
Saw the trailer just now; looks really cool. I'll buy it on PS3/PS4 and I'm not trolling. I sincerely believe there is a chance of a port eventually. Especially when its sales tank because the Wii U is struggling.

Sales don't matter. Look at other 3rd party exclusives. Resident Evil Remake and 0 are still Nintendo exclusive. Kingdom Hearts HD Remixes are Sony exclusive, Joker on Arkham Asylum is still exclusive on PS3, Deadrising 3 is still Microsoft exclusive

Graphically it looks average, but nobody buys a Nintendo console for graphics but the gameplay can be good, I haven't played the first Bayonetta