By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If you loved Bayontta how can you not buy a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 ? IT LOOKS AMAZING !

I will buy a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 43 11.35%

I already have a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 50 13.19%

I already have a WiiU but... 151 39.84%

I do not like Bayonetta 40 10.55%

I will NOT buy a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 82 21.64%

... 12 3.17%

Total:378
reggin_bolas said:
Saw the trailer just now; looks really cool. I'll buy it on PS3/PS4 and I'm not trolling. I sincerely believe there is a chance of a port eventually. Especially when its sales tank because the Wii U is struggling.

For the love of all that is holy! WTF is wrong with you people?!?! IT WILL NEVER BE ON ANOTHER CONSOLE!!! Im about to have a fucking aneurysm!

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

Around the Network

It looks like a ps3 game. Im just saying

sabastian said:

Looks a lot better than Bayonetta 1 on PS3. Or on 360 for that matter.

I decree that out of the mouth of a Nintendo fan the words "looks" and "amazing" shall be no less than 2 sentences apart from each other.

It looks last gen. But I guess that's fair because Nintendo fans didn't see any last gen games on their last last gen Wii. So seeing this must be amazing to them.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
I decree that out of the mouth of a Nintendo fan the words "looks" and "amazing" shall be no less than 2 sentences apart from each other.

It looks last gen. But I guess that's fair because Nintendo fans didn't see any last gen games on their last last gen Wii. So seeing this must be amazing to them.

Fail; I've been playing 360 since before I had a Wii, and  this still looks amazing, not just visually, but in terms of how fun it looks.

Also, 2001 called, they want their definition of a generation as solely a graphics leap back.

Around the Network
sabastian said:

It's not suppose to look uber-realistic, rather like anime. Bioshock Infinite doesn't look realistic, but instead like a disney cartoon (just look at the size of Elizabeth's eyes!!). If they could, they would make them look like Final Fantasy XIII cutscene graphics, but current-gen can't achieve that, not even PS4/XBONE

ryuzaki57 said:
Amazing trailer for an amazing game, but the amazing price of 350€ for a game is too much. I'll quietly wait for a PS4 port (well, not quietly).

There won't be a PS4 version.

curl-6 said:
vivster said:

Fail; I've been playing 360 since before I had a Wii, and  this still looks amazing, not just visually, but in terms of how fun it looks.

Also, 2001 called, they want their definition of a generation as solely a graphics leap back.

Yes it looks better than last gen but certainly not next gen. It's last gen with nail polish. I almost cried when that thing crashed into the ground and giant square blocks with only a hint of texture jumped up. That is pitiful.The gameplay looks fun but it's the same as last gens gameplay.

So let us review: Last gen graphics(with a bit of polish) and last gen gameplay. Yep this looks last gen.

I'm not saying it will not be fun or that I will not play it(I will). But it certainly does not look amazing. It would've been amazing 5 years ago but times change and we shouldn't hold current gen games to last gen standards.

So will you let me play this, have fun with this but still cry because of the missing progress? Thanks.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Im not saying that the game looks bad, but compare it to Killzone:SF and Need For Speed:Rivals on PS4. it looks no where close. .....

vivster said:

Yes it looks better than last gen but certainly not next gen. It's last gen with nail polish. I almost cried when that thing crashed into the ground and giant square blocks with only a hint of texture jumped up. That is pitiful.The gameplay looks fun but it's the same as last gens gameplay.

So let us review: Last gen graphics(with a bit of polish) and last gen gameplay. Yep this looks last gen.

I'm not saying it will not be fun or that I will not play it(I will). But it certainly does not look amazing. It would've been amazing 5 years ago but times change and we shouldn't hold current gen games to last gen standards.

So will you let me play this, have fun with this but still cry because of the missing progress? Thanks.

Even on PS4 and Xbone I haven't seen anything gameplay wise that couldn't be done on PS3/360. It's all just the same stuff with a shinier polish.