By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If you loved Bayontta how can you not buy a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 ? IT LOOKS AMAZING !

I will buy a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 43 11.35%

I already have a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 50 13.19%

I already have a WiiU but... 151 39.84%

I do not like Bayonetta 40 10.55%

I will NOT buy a WiiU for Bayonetta 2 82 21.64%

... 12 3.17%

Total:378

because i'm not gonna pay 300$ to play a last gen game.

Around the Network
Areym said:
You can't just make a game for the HD consoles then make the sequel exclusively for the Wii U.

Why not?

Final Fantasy went from Nintendo systems to Sony systems.

Monster Hunter went from Sony systems to Nintendo systems.

Banjo Kazooie and Perfect Dark went from Nintendo to Microsoft.

Franchises shift platforms all the time.

ryuzaki57 said:
Amazing trailer for an amazing game, but the amazing price of 350€ for a game is too much. I'll quietly wait for a PS4 port (well, not quietly).

Don't forget to hold your breath.

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

curl-6 said:
Areym said:
You can't just make a game for the HD consoles then make the sequel exclusively for the Wii U.

Why not?

I think it's a big diservice to the fans. Sure, things happen, people get bought and franchises shift but I can't help but think Bayonetta 2 would perform so much better if it was all multiplat. 

And FF and Monster Hunter still make appearance on previous consoles, with bayonetta 2, there isn't a chance in hell that it will go multiplat, leaving out many fans without a Wii U to sulk. I mean, just look at this poll. It looks like nintendo fans don't care very much for it.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Areym said:
The voice acting was pretty awful and to answer the question, probably because it is on the Wii U. You can't just make a game for the HD consoles then make the sequel exclusively for the Wii U. I am aware of the situation that occured during development but still.

You want some cheese with that whine?

"Games are a trigger for adults to again become primitive, primal, as a way of thinking and remembering. An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals, that's all. When I am a child, creating, I am not creating a game. I am in the game. The game is not for children, it is for me. It is for an adult who still has a character of a child."

Shigeru Miyamoto

Around the Network
Areym said:
curl-6 said:
Areym said:

Why not?

I think it's a big diservice to the fans. Sure, things happen, people get bought and franchises shift but I can't help but think Bayonetta 2 would perform so much better if it was all multiplat. 

And FF and Monster Hunter still make appearance on previous consoles, with bayonetta 2, there isn't a chance in hell that it will go multiplat, leaving out many fans without a Wii U to sulk. I mean, just look at this poll. It looks like nintendo fans don't care very much for it.

If they were real fans, they'd buy the system. It's not like Bayo 2 is the only game on Wii U.

And again, how is it any more a "disservice" than Final Fantasy leaving Nintendo for Playstation? Franchises shift all the time, its the way of the industry, has been for decades.

Because nobody buys a console for one game.

Really looking forward to it. Looks great! All Nintendo need to do now is collaborate with Sega to bring the first game to the Wii U before the sequel launches.

I already did buy a Wii U. Haven't touched the console yet. I bought it because of all the Wii games that I couldn't play because I've never owned a Wii.

Will definitely be picking up Bayonetta, the first one is the best action game ever made.

I think the poor performance of the Wii U will lead to price cuts in the console eventually anyway.

curl-6 said:
Areym said:
curl-6 said:
Areym said:

Why not?

If they were real fans, they'd buy the system. It's not like Bayo 2 is the only game on Wii U.

And again, how is it any more a "disservice" than Final Fantasy leaving Nintendo for Playstation? Franchises shift all the time, its the way of the industry, has been for decades.

You can't expect a person with little to no past nintendo purchases to just up and buy the Wii U for a bayonetta 2, which honestly is not exactly a must have for any console either way and technically, FF never left Nintendo completely. Besides, nintendo fans have a long list of possible FF games they can play while bayonetta fans won't be getting much of anything for the upcoming future. 

I really really doubt bayonetta are interested in anything nintendo has to offer and nintendo fans being interest in bayonetta at all.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian