By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - X loooooooks AMAZING !!? DO YOU SEE THIS GUYS !? :O

X looks...

Awesome ! 299 65.14%

Good 77 16.78%

okay 70 15.25%

terrible ! ( I am jealous ) 12 2.61%

Total:458

Indeed, it looks excellent (though I'd like to see some English gameplay with VA!), but I'm reserving full judgement until we see more; much more.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Wow... call me impressed . The multi tier battle scenes look cool :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Conegamer said:
Indeed, it looks excellent (though I'd like to see some English gameplay with VA!), but I'm reserving full judgement until we see more; much more.

I hope for an English cast again if I'm honest, wondering if we can fight in the air with the mechs, would be amazing if we could.

irstupid said:
. And I would also like to think that people on this site have an IQ high enough to tell that the 2 minutes of footage was clearly not a freaking TRAILER.

Wagram said:

It looks great but one thing is bothering me. There's a lack of response from the monster when soaking bullets or attacks. It's like they just register but the monster doesn't acknowledge it.

Hopefully that just hasn't been implemented yet because that would utterly drive me crazy.

I'm with you on that one. I really do think this is just an extremely early build still, and that these things will improve as more polish gets added.

curl-6 said:

Xenoblade was no less epic than Xenosaga

The complete lack of twenty minute cutscenes disagrees with you good sir!!!

ryuzaki57 said:
That's just Xenoblade in HD with Mechs, just like Titanfall is CoD next-gen with Mechs. Nothing impressive, not even remotely close to FFXV trailer.

Wasn't Xenoblade just one of the best RPGs of all time? I don't know how one cannot be excited about this game. It might not be your thing but sonds like such of a boring game to you already.  

Around the Network

I wasn't amazed by that. Looked really MMO-ish. I'm still waiting for more.

meh, looks ok. I hate those numbers popping up on every hit. jeez. reminds me of gauntlet legends.

Is that the voice actor of Yagami Light aka KIRA I hear?????

Really like what I saw. 

Still need to play Xenoblade....

Nintendo and PC gamer

Wagram said:

It looks great but one thing is bothering me. There's a lack of response from the monster when soaking bullets or attacks. It's like they just register but the monster doesn't acknowledge it.

It was pretty slow to respond and just when it started to fight back it got slammed into the ground.  - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=100711091&postcount=627

Doesn't Nintendo already have a deal for Monster Hunter on their platforms? What do they need another clone for?