By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - X loooooooks AMAZING !!? DO YOU SEE THIS GUYS !? :O

X looks...

Awesome ! 299 65.14%

Good 77 16.78%

okay 70 15.25%

terrible ! ( I am jealous ) 12 2.61%

Total:458

I'm not even trolling but this game looked way better in that first trailer ( I think it was the first) seems like the graphics have been toned back.

Around the Network

looks good but nothing ground-breaking in my opinion. I can understand people being hyped for it but it doesn't raise my pulse.

JoeTheBro said:
2015 confirmed?

Well it was the only game they did NOT give an actual time frame. However it was previously mentioned for 2014.

superchunk said:
JoeTheBro said:
2015 confirmed?

Well it was the only game they did NOT give an actual time frame. However it was previously mentioned for 2014.

Yeah that's what I noticed. It's probably been delayed, or at least the devs aren't sure about hitting 2014.

JoeTheBro said:

Yeah that's what I noticed. It's probably been delayed, or at least the devs aren't sure about hitting 2014.

Well...maybe not 2014 for West. Japan it may hit late 2014.

Around the Network
superchunk said:
JoeTheBro said:

Well...maybe not 2014 for West. Japan it may hit late 2014.

That's true. Did anyone watch the japanese direct? Did they have 2014 mentioned?

meh

Great visuals for sure. Could end up being the best RPG of the year if it gets a 2014 release.

curl-6 said:
nitekrawler1285 said:
Doesn't Nintendo already have a deal for Monster Hunter on their platforms? What do they need another clone for?

It's nothing like Monster Hunter.

It looks like Monster Hunter with RPG style numbers jumping out everywhere and mechs.  At least the video I saw looked that way to me.   

ryuzaki57 said:
That's just Xenoblade in HD with Mechs, just like Titanfall is CoD next-gen with Mechs. Nothing impressive, not even remotely close to FFXV trailer.

And Infamous is awesome too right?

Heh.

OT: Yes, X looked fucking dope. Can't wait to see the environments.

Estelle and Adol... best characters ever! XD