By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official - Nintendo Direct February 13 - Focusing on WiiU and 3DS games in Spring

Samus Aran said:

Bayonetta 2, X and Smash will not release in Spring and they still showed footage of that. 

Really dissappointed they didn't announce a Majora's Mask or Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon remake for the Wii U. 

More then 3 months of nothing between DKCTF and Mario Kart 8. I expect poor sales. 

That's why I said "kind of." They did talk about more, but it was all things we already knew about. I'm not all too surprised. 

Stop talking about this LM HD remake, that's a complete and utter rumor. Just stop. MM is more likely, but you get what you get. They have to have things to announce at E3. We don't need another bad E3.

Around the Network

Where the fucking hell is SMT X Fire Emblem?

HylianSwordsman said:
And of course, everyone overhyped the Nintendo Direct AGAIN. Where's all those people who said they'd be satisfied if there was new X and Bayonetta stuff and that's all they cared about? I'm satisfied, I got everything I was expecting.

I was honestly hoping for release dates more than anything in regards to Bayonetta and X.  

I want the physical NES Remix collection japan gets.

..Oh and Shu Takumi is working on a new Ace Attorney game that is completely different.

The only thing im disappointed in is no Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon HD with an early April release date. That would have been the perfect game to fill the gap between Donkey Kong and Mario Kart. Its not huge but still big enough to prevent sales from dipping too much in early Spring.

Other than that it was a solid Direct, exactly what they said it would be games releasing in Spring or in other words games releasing between now and E3 with an update on X and Bayonetta which I assume will be Summer releases.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
No release dates. Just showing us what we already know. Huge waste of time.

*for Wii U

3DS, on the other hand, got a lot of things we didn't know about and release dates.  Even an unexpected release of a game people didn't think would come over (the soccer one).

Kinda off-topic, but Neogaf is still down.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Serious lack of wiiu content, hell how many dev teams do they have ? from what i see it feels like maybe 5 6 are actually making wiiu games. And what the hell is taking so long making these games.

Do they get that their console is failing in the market place, they need to create some hype for it.

An huge succeeded. This was more or less exactly what I expected it to be, never seen a whole one live before.

Even though the contents of the Direct were underwhelming overall (lack of real news and very few Wii U dates), I gotta say that it's really cool for a company's CEO to address the consumers in this way, it shows personality and passion and I respect that.

Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:
Where the fucking hell is SMT X Fire Emblem?

I´m beginning to doubt the game will ever see the light of day..and if it does, maybe it won´t be for the Wii U, maybe they´ll save it for their next system.