By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Yes Yes Yes!! MASSIVE info blowout incoming! The Order: 1886, inFamous: SS.

Tagged games:

Sony is currently holding a media summit for the North American press, where they will be talking about several things, including the upcoming collections for the Sly games and the God of War games. However, according to the schedule given below (which was confirmed by DualShockers), Sony will also be giving some info on inFamous: Second Son, The Order: 1886 and MLB 14: The Show.

Reportedly, media attendees will be seeing some interesting new stuff, some we can expect a massive info blowout for the three games coming soon.

Read more at http://gamingbolt.com/massive-info-blowout-coming-for-the-order-1886-infamous-second-son#qOrAMZETyKqXzRf8.99

Sony is currently holding a media summit for the North American press, where they will be talking about several things, including the upcoming collections for the Sly games and the God of War games. However, according to the schedule given below (which was confirmed by DualShockers), Sony will also be giving some info on inFamous: Second Son, The Order: 1886 and MLB 14: The Show.

Reportedly, media attendees will be seeing some interesting new stuff, some we can expect a massive info blowout for the three games coming soon.

However, the info will be under embargo, so we might have to wait about a week for the information to actually be released. The embargo for inFamous: Second Son, however, will drop a little earlier- later today- as will the embargo for MLB 14. So expect information, videos and screenshots soon.

We’ll be following up on this constantly, so stay tuned for more info.

source

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please understand,..  i will flood these forms with every detail i can find.  xD

Around the Network

MLB player models will probably look incredible.

hoping to see more. not sure of the 2014 lineup for PS4,3.

I was like "Did selnor jump ship" lol

OT: I hope to see more powers in infamous. :P

Okay, I saw one of the inFamous previews saying they attended "a media event in Santa Monica" and didn't say what else they saw, I guess this explains it

I'm looking forward to seeing more on The Order. Ideally a release date

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Okay, I saw one of the inFamous previews saying they attended "a media event in Santa Monica" and didn't say what else they saw, I guess this explains it

I'm just dying to see some gameplay. All this talk of a strong cinematic experience coupled with soft body physics. I'm hoping it looks quite different to the standard TPS fare.

Dallinor said:
Munkeh111 said:

I'm just dying to see some gameplay. All this talk of a strong cinematic experience coupled with soft body physics. I'm hoping it looks quite different to the standard TPS fare.

I see very little reason why it won't look the same... I'm willing to forgive it in advance due to its London setting

I hate when Sony does this. The amount of anticipation that company builds up couldn't possibly get any worse.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
I hate when Sony does this. The amount of anticipation that company builds up couldn't possibly get any worse.

Announcements of announcements might be a bit unnecessary but at least they got rid of that stupid habit of announcing games way too early, now that was annoying.

I can't wait for Infamous Second Son, and can't wait to see game-play of the Order : 1886 on Feb 18th and 19th !!!!!  MLB also looks incredible !