By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Yes Yes Yes!! MASSIVE info blowout incoming! The Order: 1886, inFamous: SS.

Tagged games:

Interested in all three, hope to see some game play footage.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
I hate when Sony does this. The amount of anticipation that company builds up couldn't possibly get any worse.

Sony didn't really do this. Most people didn't say that they were also seeing the Order. Sony just held a joint event to avoid flying journalists in twice (or even 3 times with MLB)

Munkeh111 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
I hate when Sony does this. The amount of anticipation that company builds up couldn't possibly get any worse.

Sony didn't really do this. Most people didn't say that they were also seeing the Order. Sony just held a joint event to avoid flying journalists in twice (or even 3 times with MLB)

I think people saw the order, but they are under info embargo, because all they were allowed to talk about were the usual suspect games. Rumor has it that there was a demo of the order. With all of the Titanfall noise, Sony needs to drop info on this game ASAP. MS is taking mindshare from them on the net.

Munkeh111 said:
Dallinor said:
Munkeh111 said:
Okay, I saw one of the inFamous previews saying they attended "a media event in Santa Monica" and didn't say what else they saw, I guess this explains it

I'm looking forward to seeing more on The Order. Ideally a release date

I'm just dying to see some gameplay. All this talk of a strong cinematic experience coupled with soft body physics. I'm hoping it looks quite different to the standard TPS fare.

I see very little reason why it won't look the same... I'm willing to forgive it in advance due to its London setting

The main character is called Galahad and has a mustachio! The only thing missing to make this game godlike is a pimp cane and a group of stage girls doing the can-can.

Not sure how I feel about the Second Sons footage. I hope it's just the people playing, but the game seems to revolve heavily around hip firing as opposed to over the shoulder combat and as a result looks awkward as hell. Infamous is predominantly a TPS at heart no matter how you sugarcoat it.

Around the Network
Panama said:
Not sure how I feel about the Second Sons footage. I hope it's just the people playing, but the game seems to revolve heavily around hip firing as opposed to over the shoulder combat and as a result looks awkward as hell. Infamous is predominantly a TPS at heart no matter how you sugarcoat it.

The hipfire is so you can focus on proper movement. Over the shoulder shots in infamous are generally for getting headshots and focus. They aren't showing it to you but it will most likely be there since its been in the previous two games.