By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Introducing to North America the new Borderlands 2 PS Vita Slim bundle...

Will this bundle make a difference in the Vita's sales?

Yes 41 31.30%

No 36 27.48%

maybe... 31 23.66%

Vita is already dead, who cares? 21 16.03%

Total:129

Ran across this on the PS Blog

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/02/10/new-ps-vita-model-confirmed-for-us-included-in-borderlands-2-bundle/

This is the Vita bundle I have been waiting for. I have put off buying one mostly due to that price tag but I have been wanting to get a Vita since they launched and I was very excited when they announced Borderlands 2 would be coming to Vita as well. I have already played Borderlands 2 on PC and most of the DLC but I am more than willing to replay it on the go and now that it is coming in a pretty decently priced bundle (comes with an 8GB card) I am gonna preorder mine asap.

My question is is anyone else swayed by this bundle and does anyone think this will help move more Vitas?

Around the Network

Wow a whole 8GB of storage Sony. Don't spoil us.

And still not a single fuck was given.

Moderated - Kresnik.

I honestly did not know the game was coming to the vita. More games the better, it certainly can't hurt

This is pretty tempting. I really enjoyed borderlands 2 and having it on the go would be awesome. Just worried the online community will be so tiny it won't be worth it.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
Wow a whole 8GB of storage Sony. Don't spoil us.

The memory cards is one of the big money-makers for the Vita. Especially since a lot of Vita owners are going all digital. I can't think of any other reason Sony hasn't dropped the price of the memory cards. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

-CraZed- said:

Ran across this on the PS Blog

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/02/10/new-ps-vita-model-confirmed-for-us-included-in-borderlands-2-bundle/

This is the Vita bundle I have been waiting for. I have put off buying one mostly due to that price tag but I have been wanting to get a Vita since they launched and I was very excited when they announced Borderlands 2 would be coming to Vita as well. I have already played Borderlands 2 on PC and most of the DLC but I am more than willing to replay it on the go and now that it is coming in a pretty decently priced bundle (comes with an 8GB card) I am gonna preorder mine asap.

My question is is anyone else swayed by this bundle and does anyone think this will help move more Vitas?

The price is what has held u back but isnt this the same price as the current sku? A game plus memory card does add to the value but that doesnt make up a huge price difference.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

This is my main problem with the Vita. Almost all of the appealing games are all games I can already/have already played on home consoles.

To me, unless you're a child who constantly is riding somewhere, or a commuter, a handheld should typically get very little mobile use. So it has to differentiate from home consoles for me, because as an adult with vehicles, I won't play it much outside my house. And no point in firing up this on the Vita when I own it on PS3.

So no, I don't think this really does anything for sales. I mean, you can buy BL2 for $20 now, or the GOTY version for $40.

Wait I saw God of War in that trailer. So was it a new God of War announced or just God of War 1?

A bundle with a game people already played. The Vita is saved.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---