By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The heterosexual question.

What do you do?

Stay. 99 33.22%

Leave. 119 39.93%

... 28 9.40%

See results. 49 16.44%

Total:295

it wouldn't scare me off in and of itself, but other issues (eg. ability to have kids) would cause a long think

Around the Network

Well, being a religious man in a religious town where everyone is religious, I don't think it'll happen to me.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Jay520 said:
TheLastStarFighter said:
Well, I'd never get into that situation in reality. I've never seen a man to woman transformation that I couldn't spot. I'm an extremely observant person when it comes to features, expressions and habits. Women have many subtle cues beyond boobs, pussy and (lack of) body hair that say they're a woman. Eye shape, jaw shape, hips, shoulder ratio, arm motion, Adam's apple (obviously), leg motion, smell... ways of communicating, expressions... they are all distinct and consistent to women and I've never seen a man copy it accurately, regardless of surgery or hormones. Even if in a photo it can be masked, in person it's obvious. A true give away is voice, as a woman's voice is processed by the areas of a man's brain that processes music while a man's voice is understood by the part that handles math. It doesn't matter if it's a high pitched man or low pitched woman.

You can't really know that. Of course you've never seen a man-to-woman transformation that you couldn't spot...because you didn't spot it. You have only seen the ineffective transformations. There's no reason to believe there aren't tons of perfect transformation. So there's no reason for you to believe plenty of apparent females you saw weren't actually transvestites.

You can't really know that I can't.  There is reason to believe there are tons of non-perfect transformations.  When I see a transformation which alters the shape of a man's forhead, eyebrows, jaw, cheeks, neck, shoulders, hips (size, shape, ratio), the spacing between legs... and when I see a man accurately reproduce a woman's natural communication methods and reactions, when their voice sound frequency can be altered, when they smell differently I may think that I might be able to be fooled.  But as it stands, science isn't able to do those things effectively.

Many men that have their bodies altered to look like women are slight or a bit "feminine" to begin with, and they are often thin to give the illusion of having a hip-to-waste ratio similar to a woman's.  For me this doesn't work, it still doesn't look like a woman's hips.  As I said, I'm extremely observent... and I also really like very feminine woman.  If her hips didn't have the proper amount of "swell" to them, I probably wouldn't have talked to her in the first place.

Desertghost said:

My god dude this is sick, why are you homosexuals so obssesed on straight people going gay...? Such hypocrites.

Well no where in the OP was it said the person was Hetero sounded to me like it was a first relationship kinda romance so the persons entire views on love would have formed around everything they encountered with this person not a pre determinered mindset that love must be between a man and a woman.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

I would stay as you love the "woman" not what is in his/her pants. If somebody is the one then they are the one.

HOWEVER, you would have to consider your further prospects. If you are truly heterosexual then sex is obviously not going to be an option and the love may die instantly.

Desertghost said:

My god dude this is sick, why are you homosexuals so obssesed on straight people going gay...? Such hypocrites.

I find hilarious that the very few times you post in VGChartz, it is on a thread of mine to criticise it right away. I'm guessing you didn't even bother reading the OP or understanding the point I was trying to ask xD

"Hypocrites". I think you need to learn what that word means before using it in an all-out rage of yours.

Wright said:

You found that person.

I think that kinda answers it. If you found "that" person, you don't let go...

Tom3k said:
Wright said:

You found that person.

I think that kinda answers it. If you found "that" person, you don't let go...

That's not what a lot of people here thinks, though. The woman did hide the secret from them and told it when you could argue it was too late. So hence the point of the reply.

ganoncrotch said:
Desertghost said:

Well no where in the OP was it said the person was Hetero sounded to me like it was a first relationship kinda romance so the persons entire views on love would have formed around everything they encountered with this person not a pre determinered mindset that love must be between a man and a woman.

Nowhere in the OP did it say the person was male either. 

Hmm, pie.