By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The heterosexual question.

What do you do?

Stay. 99 33.22%

Leave. 119 39.93%

... 28 9.40%

See results. 49 16.44%

Total:295

I'm gay so maybe I shouldn't answer but:

In my case if a he turned out to be by gender a she, I'd probably stick around but leave if he pushed too hard for sex, I'm a virgin and could wait a little longer for him to get a dick... if I got desperate enough I guess I could top him but I'd rather wait.

Around the Network
Twilord said:

In my case if a he turned out to be by gender a she, I'd probably stick around but leave if he pushed too hard for sex, I'm a virgin and could wait a little longer for him to get a dick... if I got desperate enough I guess I could top him but I'd rather wait.

I'm just curious... If you're a vergin howcome are you so sure that you're a bottom, or versatile bottom? 

A gay friend of mine one said he hits on straight guys because "occasionally, it works." I have myself hit on lesbians over the year, banter is banter, to various degrees of success. This doesn't really have anything to do with the opening scenario, as the person in question isn't trying to trick anyone, they feel like they are a woman and want to be in a "heterosexual relationship," as a woman.

I am a happily married heterosexual man, but I was talking with some of my buddies from college and realized I may have briefly been involved with a transgendered woman. My sophomore year of college (way back in 2003) I was messing around with a girl that was in my art history class. We got together a few times, drank and fooled around, and here are things I didn't think about AT ALL until just a year or two ago.

1.) She was a cute, petite Asian girl, so I didn't think anything was out of place. She did have fake breasts, though, but that's not super uncommon, right?
2.) She didn't want me to go below the waist, always kept her pants/shorts on, but, like I said it was brief... we only hung out for around 3 weeks.
3.) She said some weird stuff when drunk. First, she said, a couple of times, that she didn't always look this way. I think there may have even been some talk about her parents paying for her to look that way.... but I thought that might be tied into the fake breasts.
4.) One time we were drunk she kept asking me was if I was even a little bit gay.

So yeah, that's that. If she was born a man and I we had continued fooling around? Can't really say what I would have done. Probably would have stuck around, I'm straight because I'm attracted to women and not men, and I was attracted to this person.

Spazzy_D said:

So yeah, that's that. If she was born a man and I we had continued fooling around? Can't really say what I would have done. Probably would have stuck around, I'm straight because I'm attracted to women and not men, and I was attracted to this person.

Had you stuck with her, and went through what I described in the OP to the point that she confesses the secret she kept hidden from you, would you still stick around her? Or you would leave? That's the question.

axumblade said:
Desertghost said:

My god dude this is sick, why are you homosexuals so obssesed on straight people going gay...? Such hypocrites.

For this scenario, if you are referring to the "female" in this story, a person who is transgendered that identifies as a female (and plans to become a female) is not a homosexual by default. Gender Identity is not associated with homosexuality. It's about comfort in your own skin, and not whether you like penis or vagina. The lead singer of the band Against Me! is transgendered and he (well, she now) is happily married to a woman and they have a child. 

If you're referring to Wright, he is bisexual, and he was merely asking a theorhetical question. It's not like he's going to throw on a dress and some high heels and try to find those users who gave the right answer in this thread...Well, to my knowledge. 

As for the idea that most homosexuals wants to turn straight people gay, it's complete bullshit. Most gay guys will joke with their heterosexual friends but it happens just as often between heterosexuals (only we don't use stupid phrases like "no homo" just in case the wrong person hears us telling a joke.) That doesn't mean that we want to sleep with you or turn you, in fact, most gay guys have no interest in heterosexuals because why go after somebody who obviously isn't interested in you sexually?

There are a few out there that might do that, but just because there are a few people out there who are one way, doesn't mean it completely invalidates the majority of people who do not feel that way. It's like saying you don't like Christians because of the Westboro Baptist Church. There is always going to be some exception out there who is completely counterproductive to a specific group, but why act like it's the majority when it's really an insignificant number? 

Axum to the rescue!

@Bolded, there are two things wrong there, I'm pansexual, and there's no right answer! (I was going to crossdress and try hitting with everyone anyway).

Around the Network
Wright said:
Spazzy_D said:

Had you stuck with her, and went through what I described in the OP to the point that she confesses the secret she kept hidden from you, would you still stick around her? Or you would leave? That's the question.

Eh, probably?  Although, and this may make me sound like a bad person, I don't think I would stay with someone long enough to have that sort of connection without sleeping with them.

Spazzy_D said:

Eh, probably?  Although, and this may make me sound like a bad person, I don't think I would stay with someone long enough to have that sort of connection without sleeping with them.

It's not something that is making you a bad person, it's something that's making you a person.

Tom3k said:
Twilord said:

I'm just curious... If you're a vergin howcome are you so sure that you're a bottom, or versatile bottom? 

Online RP. Plus there are certain practices I enjoy exploring by myself. - I don't want to say that in less clinical manner, but you can PM me if you want me to say it more clearly.

Tom3k said:
Wright said:

You found that person.

I think that kinda answers it. If you found "that" person, you don't let go...

Actually, you didn't.  Anyone willing to lie and lead you on that much is not "the one".  

It's not a matter or gender ro equipment downstairs, it's a matter of trust and deception.  A bond built on lies and deciet is a bond broken at a moments notice once the lies and deciet are opened.

If you can't be upfront about who you are, how can you ever expect anyone else to accept you for someone you're not?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Twilord said:

I would think that if you were gay and the girl in this story was a very convincing girl then you wouldn't have become in any way envolved to begin with? Or I could be completely wrong.

Welcome to the site btw, see you just joined in November. Worth pointing out those spam posts on your wall about psn codes and stuff, you can click the little tiny [X] to the right of wall posts that others make on your wall to delete them if you wanna keep it nice and tidy for people who might message you on here. (I was going to put this fyi as a wall post for you but dreaded you clicking the tiny X on my advice!)

in other news! Wright going to crossdress and hit on us all? Imma need pics I'm afraid!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive