By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The heterosexual question.

What do you do?

Stay. 99 33.22%

Leave. 119 39.93%

... 28 9.40%

See results. 49 16.44%

Total:295
Viper1 said:
Tom3k said:
Wright said:

You found that person.

I think that kinda answers it. If you found "that" person, you don't let go...

Actually, you didn't.  Anyone willing to lie and lead you on that much is not "the one".  

It's not a matter or gender ro equipment downstairs, it's a matter of trust and deception.  A bond built on lies and deciet is a bond broken at a moments notice once the lies and deciet are opened.

If you can't be upfront about who you are, how can you ever expect anyone else to accept you for someone you're not?

Thats basically what I tried to say, only worded a thousand times better ;)

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
Twilord said:
I'm gay so maybe I shouldn't answer but:

In my case if a he turned out to be by gender a she, I'd probably stick around but leave if he pushed too hard for sex, I'm a virgin and could wait a little longer for him to get a dick... if I got desperate enough I guess I could top him but I'd rather wait.

I would think that if you were gay and the girl in this story was a very convincing girl then you wouldn't have become in any way envolved to begin with? Or I could be completely wrong.

Welcome to the site btw, see you just joined in November. Worth pointing out those spam posts on your wall about psn codes and stuff, you can click the little tiny [X] to the right of wall posts that others make on your wall to delete them if you wanna keep it nice and tidy for people who might message you on here. (I was going to put this fyi as a wall post for you but dreaded you clicking the tiny X on my advice!)

in other news! Wright going to crossdress and hit on us all? Imma need pics I'm afraid!

I was inversing their gender, as I thought I'd indicated... my bad, I'll try to be clearer.

And thanks for the tip about wall posts, also nice to meet you.

Well wright, mabey you shouldn't think in terms of this person being a really good trap, bc that kind of relationship will work better with a gay guy. I always tell my the few gays that I fo know to not just hang out with straight people, especially if they need someone special in their life.

Btw, my cousin is a bull homo, he moved to Thailand several years ago bc apparently it's where gays and trannies flock to. And he's married to a trannie too, so it works out.