By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The heterosexual question.

What do you do?

Stay. 99 33.22%

Leave. 119 39.93%

... 28 9.40%

See results. 49 16.44%

Total:295

This is kind of a confession, but I like ladyboys (but only very few). The situation described by the OP is kind of odd though... Why wait until that very moment to tell the truth? I can see why someone would hide that secret, but trust is important and a relationship based on lies is probably not going to end up well. She should know that.

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Around the Network

Deuces! Don't let the door knob hit you on the you know what on your way out.

Not only for the fact that I wouldn't be with a man in any capacity even if they are trying to be a woman but the fact that, it got so involved that you felt what I assume at that point would be love which requires total and complete trust, he hid it from you until he thought you would be so invested that it might not break you up says that he was willing to deceive you. I couldn't trust that person after such a bold deception.

Sorry, if I am going to make a lifelong commitment to someone then I want her to be able to have my babies. So being a transsexual is a deal breaker. But if having babies wasn't important to me I'd stick with her. She might have been born male, but inside and out she's a woman now.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

StarOcean said:
I'd leave :P I kinda want kids of my own someday XD

>Looks at OP's profile pic
Isnt that the chic from Catherine who happens to be a girl but was originally a dude? Did it inspire this thread in some way? :p

Maybe? :P

axumblade said:
I once dated a dude online back in high school that didn't tell me that he was really a she until I already bought a bus ticket to see her. I thought I was bi at the time so I didn't care as much as I should have. Really awkward explaining to my friends the dude I waa talking to was a chick. X.x

...just thought I'd share my own awkward story.

You make me think I should have made the story sideways. For the niche female audience in VGChartz, recreate a story with a "he" who turns out to be a "she"!

Around the Network

I started just reading this thread to see people's opinions. I know they differ to mine but still wonder what goes through people's heads sometimes. More of an interest to understand humanity than anything. I have a personal opinion that everyone is bisexual, or more that sexuality is a sliding scale. Even a straight guy can admit when guy is good looking but might not consider a relationship with them.

In the scenario you put forward, if I'm attracted to them already, they identify as a girl, just they lack the last operation to confirm it, then there would not no reason to stop the relationship. They are a girl as far as looks and personality dictate.

However I would have an issue with the dishonesty.

Hmm, pie.

My god dude this is sick, why are you homosexuals so obssesed on straight people going gay...? Such hypocrites.

There is no dilemma here.

If you are hetero then you will not want this 'man' or 'woman'.
If you still want him/her then you are not hetero.

''Hadouken!''

Wow...I think the easy choice is to leave and that's what I would do I guess.
I think I'd be too stubborn, stupid or it would be totally against my ideals that I wouldn't be able to accept it and be happy with her and would make us both suffer in the end.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

I would have to see if hers was bigger than mine. If it was; then goodbye.