By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I like stories about imaginary friends. Please tell another Kwadd!

Around the Network

There's no place like home without kwaad.
Nice to see that you finally crawled up from that hole of yours where you have been hiding. I have to admit, every quiet day at VGC forums, when there's only Soriku spamming, i have thought "i wish Kwaad was here, so we would have some action and a good fight". Ok, not really, but still nice to see you back.

Anyway, new year, old tricks.
I was wondering, that why don't you call Sony? Or, are you the guy, whose PS3 was too dusty to get repaired. Oh, and what happened to 4D gaming? Was it just a fad.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

xstonexcold316x said:
Mnementh said:
 *look for popcorn*

*steals your popcorn*

Where the hell is my popcorn? *scratches head* I'm getting old, forgetting where I did put my popcorn.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

GlingGling said:
What's the point of talking crap about Wii Sports? It is free, it is a good game. Because of that it's value is high. As for replayability, does it matter (free remember)? I don't think buying a Wii for Wii Sports is a good idea.

Yes... buy a Wii solely for the purpose of playing Wii Sports.

Wii Sports isn't a gimmick, people are fickle consumers.

Oh god please no. Not another person obsessed with Kimpossible.

There are three now, it has a larger fanbase on this forum than the Xbox360. 

bdbdbd said:
There's no place like home without kwaad.
Nice to see that you finally crawled up from that hole of yours where you have been hiding. I have to admit, every quiet day at VGC forums, when there's only Soriku spamming, i have thought "i wish Kwaad was here, so we would have some action and a good fight". Ok, not really, but still nice to see you back.

Anyway, new year, old tricks.
I was wondering, that why don't you call Sony? Or, are you the guy, whose PS3 was too dusty to get repaired. Oh, and what happened to 4D gaming? Was it just a fad.

actually I cant, because I am 1600 miles from home right now. :( so someone has to do it for me.. and their lazy... cant say what I want to say. but it involves sacks of smelly stuff. :\

Here in a few weeks i'm getting me a 19inch LCD to put in my truck with me, where I can play PS3. 

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

Kwaad !!!

sexy thing

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I still play Wii Sports now, a year after I bought it.... I have a feeling it will slowly rack up the hours over the generation and possibly even next gen (unless something of a similar vain but better comes out)

I have played over 100 hours of Wii Sports.... It's almost as if anecdotal evidence means squat when applied to a wider audience, amazing isn't it.

Welcome back by the way Kwaad, you are one of this sites many legendary characters.

Kwaad said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
I got to the second paragraph of your post and then I realized how much of a damn I didn't give and stopped reading.

I did too.

Roffle!

If you're not even reading what you write, no wonder it was so bad. 

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

guys stop thinking about the good old time relive it^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Kwaad said:

actually I cant, because I am 1600 miles from home right now. :( so someone has to do it for me.. and their lazy... cant say what I want to say. but it involves sacks of smelly stuff. :

Here in a few weeks i'm getting me a 19inch LCD to put in my truck with me, where I can play PS3. 

So what are you doing so far away from home? And why can use internet over there, but not phone? And did the PS3 break down, when nobody was using it? And if no one was using it, how do you know it's broken?

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.