By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - When we will get vg$ from the prediction league?

Thanks ioi, you're great. Now I have some wealth to bet in the next round. Actually I made a moderate loss, but I will become better!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

fro me it doesnt matter i accidentely did em all 0 excpet for wii fit

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

@Ioi: What is "average accuracy"? Is it sum of every bet' accuracy (for one title) divided by number of bets or is it accuracy of "average prediction" (sum of all predictions divided by their number).

If first definition is used than sum of all money in system should be constant (if average accuracy would be weighted with bets' money as weights). If second definition is used it could easily drain money from system (for example: one guy bets 100k for a game, second guy bets 200k, game sells 150k, average prediction is 100% and both guys lose money).

I won Vg$25 :D

These new rules are wack. I'm only bettig seventy five every time.

Around the Network

I have to say that I liked the fixed prediction method much better than the "based on average" prediction method.

@ Entroper

I'd have to agree. With that spreadsheet you previously gave, I was up like three hundred bucks. With these new rules I only made like ten bucks.

Hey, where'd my vg$ go? I think ioi has seen the hate on it, and has decided to change.

ioi fixed his mistake. Guess my bets weren't so bad afterall eh? ;)

Meh. I guess this is somewhat better. I'm just going to bet as little as possible, I thought you'd make a hell of a lot more money than this. i only made twenty bucks.