By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Capcom: MH4 Sales "Stronger than planned", RE: R, AA: DD, and DR3 Meet Projected Sales; LP3 Doesn't

Tagged games:

Very good, I hope Capcom has some good sales figures from now on. Another Dragon's Dogma would be great!

Around the Network
pezus said:

Hehe but they were talking about them for other reasons than fun value

Touche.

Great MH4 sales... Uses profits for mobile studio.

Dragon's Dogma did well? AWESOME!! My most played game of 2012 and now 2014!! I would love a sequel.

torok said:
Very good, I hope Capcom has some good sales figures from now on. Another Dragon's Dogma would be great!

Well I was pretty keen on Deep Down because it looked like a spirtual sequel to Dragon's Dogma, but all this free to play stuff has put me right of the game.

Around the Network

I have Reveraitions sat waiting for me to play it on 3DS.

May have to start it up sometime this weekend.

Get started on that Dragons Dogma sequel Capcom. One of the funnest RPGs I've played all gen.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

A203D said:
torok said:

Well I was pretty keen on Deep Down because it looked like a spirtual sequel to Dragon's Dogma, but all this free to play stuff has put me right of the game.

I still believe in Deep Down's success. Anyway, now that is free you can at least give it a try when it's out.

MH4 a beast.

Good news. Nothing is overly surprising, buy it's nice to hear anyway

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.