By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox 360 Still ahead of PS3

3.6M PS3 vs 3.5M 360. And as usual, MS overshipped during Q3 which means their shipment numbers will be very low for the next 3 quarters. We've seen it all before.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
3.6M PS3 vs 3.5M 360. And as usual, MS overshipped during Q3 which means their shipment numbers will be very low for the next 3 quarters. We've seen it all before.

Link for the 3.6m PS3? Again you're just assuming every single PS4 shipped was auto sold. In 30 countries.

Proof MS overshipped? Funny how you say they will be very low for the next 3 Q's, you realise last year 360 and PS3 were on par right? CYQ2 for instance PS3 shipped 1.1m, 360 shipped 1m.

Come back when you have something relevent to say.

Xbox is losing current gen so xbox fans clinging to last gen to feel good?? Move on please.

Moderated - Kresnik.

Robbie2010 said:
Xbox is losing current gen so xbox fans clinging to last gen to feel good?? Move on please.

What a joke of a post, I don't need 360 to be ahead to 'feel good', I want the numbers here to be as accurate as possible. Just like I keep pointing out how Xbox 360 is overtracked in the US by 2m.

Edit - what is it with this debate which brings out the worst in people.

Oh, wow, people have been quoting VGChartz ALL over the web saying it's the other way around. And blah, blah, PS4 outselling Xbox One 3 or 4 to 1. Could it really be the numbers say another truth!?!

Let's see, meltdown, dental, or excuses? For some reason some people think you have to be #1 to count. But as another thread clearly showed, Nintendo made some money and did fine during the Game Cube years.

That's really impressive for Microsoft Xbox 360 grabbing more than it's predecessor.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
Seece said:
Robbie2010 said:

What a joke of a post, I don't need 360 to be ahead to 'feel good', I want the numbers here to be as accurate as possible. Just like I keep pointing out how Xbox 360 is overtracked in the US by 2m.

Edit - what is it with this debate which brings out the worst in people.

People (on both sides) identify themselves way to much with the brand they choose to support. This has been going on for years now.

Anyway, no matter the outcome at the end the difference between both installbases will be marginal.

Seece said:
Lawlight said:

Link for the 3.6m PS3? Again you're just assuming every single PS4 shipped was auto sold. In 30 countries.

Proof MS overshipped? Funny how you say they will be very low for the next 3 Q's, you realise last year 360 and PS3 were on par right? CYQ2 for instance PS3 shipped 1.1m, 360 shipped 1m.

14.3 PS3s + PS4s vs 7M 360. How many PS4s do you think were on shelves in December?

Interesting.

can you imagine 360 beating Ps3 and the meltdown over the internet?
that would be fun to watch

Lawlight said:
Seece said:
Lawlight said:

14.3 PS3s + PS4s vs 7M 360. How many PS4s do you think were on shelves in December?

What?