By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox 360 Still ahead of PS3

Deservedly so. Microsoft all the way, for the win.

Around the Network
fps_d0minat0r said:
ironmanDX said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
ironmanDX said:

I never said it didn't happen. You can't just pretend the sales don't exist just because it released a year earlier.... That was my point. Caught up now?

You cant just compare numbers pretending the PS3 existed a year earlier and sold 0 units for the year.

Caught up now?

How am I pretending that? You're the one subtracting numbers here to meet your agenda. It's funny how it's all of a sudden "fair" for you to exclude numbers. I might just exclude the numbers of people who just bought a PS3 for a Blu-Ray player then, seeing as in the first few years it was one of the cheapest and feature rich on the market...... Oh, might add all the RROD Xbox 360's too, considering MS can't include them as a resale.... It's lying to shareholders. Oh, guess MS is up to 90 million Xbox 360's in the wild.... Xbox 360 wins, by 30 million sold to consumers. If you got here assuming I was being serious, you really need to take a break from this site. If you pulled a tl;dr, your reply will be golden.

well if it makes you happy that xbox came out on top in a year PS3 wasnt even launched, good for you mr. direct comparison.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6041378

Funny how you wanted a "direct comparison" 2 pages ago but now it's me who's Mr. Direct comparison. LOL!!

OMG That's boring...

I actually kinda feel bad, i mean.

Xbox has always been on the last place, in 6th gen they where completly crushed, last place, with a terrible console that only had PC ports.

In 7th gen, Sony screwed up, i mean, really screwed up, and still, the xbox brand, with 16 months of advatange and a console 200$ cheaper, STILL couldn't reach second place, the PS3 ended up having about 20+ worthy exclusives while the 360 was drowned in generic console fps.

Now, 8th gen, the Xbox juan is a total disaster, the drm & always online fiasco was so fun to watch, and now they are being outsold 4:1 globally.

This thread is kinda cute, like a desperate child trying to win SOMETHING, vgchartz says the PS3 outsold the 360, i think vgchartz has more credibility than random people on the internet with some serious anger management issues.

Well, at least they get Titanfall, the newest cowadody shoter, now in a small 6 vs 6 package, and tons of EA dlc's!

Enjoy, i guess.

User was warned for this post - Kantor

lolsor said:

Xbox has always been on the last place, in 6th gen they where completly crushed, last place, with a terrible console that only had PC ports.

In 7th gen, Sony screwed up, i mean, really screwed up, and still, the xbox brand, with 16 months of advatange and a console 200$ cheaper, STILL couldn't reach second place, the PS3 ended up having about 20+ worthy exclusives while the 360 was drowned in generic console fps.

Now, 8th gen, the Xbox juan is a total disaster, the drm & always online fiasco was so fun to watch, and now they are being outsold 4:1 globally.

This thread is kinda cute, like a desperate child trying to win SOMETHING, vgchartz says the PS3 outsold the 360, i think vgchartz has more credibility than random people on the internet with some serious anger management issues.

Well, at least they get Titanfall, the newest cowadody shoter, now in a small 6 vs 6 package, and tons of EA dlc's!

Enjoy, i guess.

You do know they ended up in 2nd place in the 6th generation, 2nd place in the 7th generation and are on the path to reach 2nd place in the 8th generation, right? That makes them the most stable out of the three, so I don´t think they are to unhappy about that :).

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
ironmanDX said:
fps_d0minat0r said:
ironmanDX said:

I never said it didn't happen. You can't just pretend the sales don't exist just because it released a year earlier.... That was my point. Caught up now?

You cant just compare numbers pretending the PS3 existed a year earlier and sold 0 units for the year.

Caught up now?

How am I pretending that? You're the one subtracting numbers here to meet your agenda. It's funny how it's all of a sudden "fair" for you to exclude numbers. I might just exclude the numbers of people who just bought a PS3 for a Blu-Ray player then, seeing as in the first few years it was one of the cheapest and feature rich on the market...... Oh, might add all the RROD Xbox 360's too, considering MS can't include them as a resale.... It's lying to shareholders. Oh, guess MS is up to 90 million Xbox 360's in the wild.... Xbox 360 wins, by 30 million sold to consumers. If you got here assuming I was being serious, you really need to take a break from this site. If you pulled a tl;dr, your reply will be golden.

well if it makes you happy that xbox came out on top in a year PS3 wasnt even launched, good for you mr. direct comparison.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6041378

Funny how you wanted a "direct comparison" 2 pages ago but now it's me who's Mr. Direct comparison. LOL!!

?

yeah I did want a direct comparison.

You tried but failed at direct comparing, hence the mock.

Puppyroach said:
lolsor said:

Enjoy, i guess.

You do know they ended up in 2nd place in the 6th generation, 2nd place in the 7th generation and are on the path to reach 2nd place in the 8th generation, right? That makes them the most stable out of the three, so I don´t think they are to unhappy about that :).

How does it feel to be so delusional?

And i see a bit of buyers remorse too!

Don't worry im sure you will have lots of fun playing generic shooters at 720p and sub 30 fps

But at least you can talk to your console!

lol

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags