By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order 1886 will run at 1080p@30fps

Tagged games:

KingofTrolls said:

Battlefield 4 ? Ghost ? Killer Instinct ? Ryse ? AC4 ?

D.I.C.E. disapointed me wit Battlefield 4... all the others gtames are 1080p on PS4... the exception is the bug fest of BF4... they are terrible...

Around the Network

DeadBigfoot21 said:

Because "the other side" always talk about power and how much powerful it is over the competition. 

So 1080p @ 30fps is kinda weak from a machine that is "So much more powerful" 

It should do 1080p @ 60fps with no problem. 

DeadBigfoot21 said:

I expect games on ps4 to be 1080p @ 60fps because of the "powah" 

If not then it clearly isn't that powerful over the competition as most seem to claim. 

DeadBigfoot21 said:
I wonder what happened to that power? 50% more? i dont see it

30fps....and 50% more power.

At least i hope the gameplay is at least good.

rofl

Thuway twitter "Remember the Uncharted 2 demo with Drake in Nepal? Do you remember the reaction to that? That's the impression it left."

Fucking yes... The Order will be the new flagship to Sony... Uncharted new IP felling comming from it.

The Order: 1886 is a hybrid between TLoU & Assassin's Creed

The PS5 Exists. 

DeadBigfoot21 said:
pezus said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
Well some people will either not be happy or will say "graphics dont matter"

Why? The devs are saying they don't want to sacrifice the graphics for framerate...

Because "the other side" always talk about power and how much powerful it is over the competition. 

So 1080p @ 30fps is kinda weak from a machine that is "So much more powerful" 

It should do 1080p @ 60fps with no problem. 

It could do 1080p and 60fps, but the graphics would take a hit, as it would with any game. Resolution and framerate are design choices. PS2 is theoretically capable of doing even 120fps

Around the Network

It's not even 1080p though, it's 800p. The total pixel count is barely higher than 900p (since it's still wider).

They really need to explain already where all the system resources are going already, because the framerate is mediocre, the resolution is mediocre, and the in game assets are PS3 level going by the few screenshots we have. I'm tempted to say the Last of Us actually had better textures and lighting if you ignore the sole lamp screen...

Those deformation physics better be AMAAAAZING if those screens aren't from an incredibly old build, that's all I'm saying...

dsp333 said:

It's not even 1080p though, it's 800p. The total pixel count is barely higher than 900p (since it's still wider).

They really need to explain already where all the system resources are going already, because the framerate is mediocre, the resolution is mediocre, and the in game assets are PS3 level going by the few screenshots we have. I'm tempted to say the Last of Us actually had better textures and lighting if you ignore the sole lamp screen...

Those deformation physics better be AMAAAAZING if those screens aren't from an incredibly old build, that's all I'm saying...

It is 1080p... if they render a black bar or not... or addd a black bar or not... the render continue to be 1080p.

Eg.

Beyond: Two Souls running on PS3 with black bars enable and disable.

Sad it is not a ingame opition... you need a CFW to change the INI file to disable the black bars.

dsp333 said:

Resources go to a larger fov, incredible models, best anti aliasing in the next generation games, stunning effects, surely better textures than everything you saw( and yes, those screens are old, from september at least, but still, some of them are impressives) and obviously the incredible soft body physic making an  interactive world.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Who cares? They need to show gameplay already and stop talking about things that don't matter before the game itself.

GribbleGrunger said:
The Order: 1886 is a hybrid between TLoU & Assassin's Creed

That matters.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m