By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How can anyone defend Nintendo now?

reggin_bolas said:
sundin13 said:
Haha, wow...sounds like you are just mad you can't play nintendo games on your PS4/XBO *rolls eyes*

I'm just echoing the sentiments of virtually every non-Nintendo gamer out there. We want Nintendo games, not Nintendo consoles. But that's not even the point. The point is that Nintendo's new stategy makes no sense and alientes every interested party out there including its own fans and investors.

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network

There is no logic in fanboyism. Dont try to make sense of it or try to get them to open their eyes, just shake your head and move on.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

You don't see me whining because Infamous isn't available on the Wii U...

Love and tolerate.

Xen said:
No Mario or Zelda or METROID on PS4, sons of bitches I tell ya!

It's Nintendo's loss. They keep bleeding money because no one really wants to buy the Wii U at it's present price point as sales data have indicated. They also refuse to drop the price and the gamepad while releasing only 2-3 games this spring. 

Me and my wallet will be here when they are ready. 

reggin_bolas said:
Xen said:
No Mario or Zelda or METROID on PS4, sons of bitches I tell ya!

It's Nintendo's loss. They keep bleeding money because no one really wants to buy the Wii U at it's present price point as sales data have indicated. They also refuse to drop the price and the gamepad while releasing only 2-3 games this spring. 

Me and my wallet will be here when they are ready. 

And abandoing the Wii U altogether to go third bloody party is the sensible move in this case? If so many people wanted many Nintendo games to play, you can be sure that they'd buy a Nintendo system - at $300, it's not all that expensive, especially considering some (worthless trash) games that the same fanbase buys, first day, at $60 or more (Eurozone prices and day one DLC, we love thee!).

Around the Network
Salnax said:

That's because this applies only for good games.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

IsawYoshi said:
Lol, 3rd parties are no must for me, they are just spices. My main course is, and have always been, the first party games. I love my Wii U, and unless a certain other company, even though it have bombed so far they are not showing signs of dropping support. Unless they do that, my critisism is limited.

I play my Wii and own every Nintendo system set up to SCART cables. I've played Nintendo since 1985.

I have never seen a system come out with such poor performance. Yeah i'm sure new Super Mario Bros Wii U and Super Luigi not Brothers Wii u (how they cross off Luigi on the title) but the rest is like barely on par, or sub par with the last gen consoles, that quite simply is unexceptable.

See back in the day when people defended SEGA and the Dreamcast, it made sense, PS2 wasn't online and i was playing Phantasy Star Online, NFL 2K (online), NBA 2k (online), MLB 2k (online), Quake Arena (online) all over a dial up connection between 1999-2002 before PS2 even had network capabilities. THAT made sense it had SOMETHING HUGE LIKE ONLINE PLAY as an exclusive to the SEGA brand during that time period. THAT made sense.

What is exclusive like that on the Wii u? Unlike the Dreamcast the hardware was, Wii U is behind the times (the Dreamcast actually outdoes lots of PS2 games and allows for 480p which the PS2 does not, and i would argue that the games look better than Wii games many times) in terms of Graphics Capability. And if you think it doesn't matter, try busting out your Wii again, that 480p is hard on the eyes after you been playing 1080 or even 720 on the last gen consoles. The Wii U has nothing i can't get on my XBOX 360 or PS3 or my PC except first party games which aren't even there yet anyways. A couple Mario sequels, nothing of the Super Mario Galaxy proportions.

It just drives me nuts that Nintendo thinks they can pull this stuff. I thought they would've learned when Wii sales died off that people didn't like looking at old technology and the Motion controls can only cover up the bad graphics for so long.

Like would it have been so hard for Nintendo to say, i don't know if they can't afford to put a new Graphics CARD in for an extra 50-100 a console, then maybe put a dual Graphics card system in for cheaper, and throw in a much better processor?

Here's the thing, ask any business man too, the momentum that the Wii had, killing 360 and PS3 for years in sales, the 360 and PS3 NEVER should have caught up. The problem is people started buying HDTVs and they go "hey the wii looks like crap lets get a 360". The sales reflect this. IF NINTENDO WASN'T SO ADAMANT ON THIS BS OF HAVING TO HAVE POOR GRAPHICS WITH MOTION CONTROLS THEY WOULD HAVE SLAUGHTERED THE PS3 AND 360 but instead they put themselves where they are now. Its pretty poor business on their parts to think that they can pull the wool over peoples eyes again by throwing out a new consoles as if most people don't have PS3's or XBOX's and see there is no improvement over those systems.

Lol @ this thread... People like Nintendo cause of Nintendo games... But it seems that people, for some reason, don't understand that... Clickbait at its finest

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Yep im happy specially when I get watchdogs and mk

Pavolink said:
Salnax said:

That's because this applies only for good games.

Infamous & its sequel are both great games. Wii U owners probably have more sense than need to ask for InWiius.