By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How can anyone defend Nintendo now?

Zax said:
sundin13 said:
Haha, wow...sounds like you are just mad you can't play nintendo games on your PS4/XBO *rolls eyes*

lol I don't think any PS4/XBO owner gets upset over not playing nintendo games.

Uhmm, a lot of them do, actually... otherwise there wouldn't be so many of these anti-nintendo threads... if nobody cared about nintendo and its games, they wouldn't take the time to create threads like this one and childlishly bash on Nintendo for everything they do. The very existence of this discussion and the million others like this shows that there are many PS4/XBO owners secretly frustrated with their desire to play nintendo games.
Just my 2 cents, cheers!

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird. 

Around the Network
Vladez said:
Zax said:
sundin13 said:
Haha, wow...sounds like you are just mad you can't play nintendo games on your PS4/XBO *rolls eyes*

lol I don't think any PS4/XBO owner gets upset over not playing nintendo games.

Uhmm, a lot of them do, actually... otherwise there wouldn't be so many of these anti-nintendo threads... if nobody cared about nintendo and its games, they wouldn't take the time to create threads like this one and childlishly bash on Nintendo for everything they do. The very existence of this discussion and the million others like this shows that there are many PS4/XBO owners secretly frustrated with their desire to play nintendo games.
Just my 2 cents, cheers!

Come on get real its more to do with last gens waggle fad how ninty fanboys championed it and the sour grapes that is wiiu then any of what you say which by the way easily applies for ninty supporters now and before.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

NIntendo will drop the price of the wii u if its not selling. Not much other choice when they are sitting on a lot of stock. What they state to investors means very little when they have huge sums tied up in stock and no sign of an increased demand for the console.

As for lack of support being the reason for failure that is certainly true but then for third parties it is pointless developing on a console with a very small userbase that is very low powered.

All Nintendo can really do is add value either by reducing the price or adding additional games etc.

I seriously believe the gamepad needs to be revised and redesigned in the future.

This thread has given me a lot of excuses to clean house, and has now served it's purpose.

Locking.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.